Chapter 21

/Wednesday pov/

I rush go back in my room to find enid.

I enter the room and see her laying in the bed while hugging her plushie thing, I stand in her front.

"So your chosing the plushie over me?"I said in furrowed when she just look at me and ignore. "Enid..." Sit down in the bed, I stroke her hair.

"What's wron-"my words cut off when she pull me and pin me down. She start to unclothe me "hey enid stop!" I said and stopping her but she hold my hands up.

I look to her eyes widen "E-enid what are you doing?!" She goes silent for awhile and answer me "to fuck you." She response and start kissing my neck while holding my hands up "hmm w-what? Uhm did I do wrong?" I said and moan a little when she massage my boobs and start sucking my nip. "Ugh! Enid answer me!" I raise my voice a little and she answer me "I don't like when you with other guys."

Enid begin to put her two fingers in my yk what is it. She start moving them fast and deep that makes me moan "ughh!~ enid ugh~ are you j-jealous?" I can't ask properly when she move them more fast like she's mad and didn't even answer me.

"Ugh fuck! Enid!" She's holding my hands really tight and she move more fast that makes some wet clapping sound. I c*m and breathing heavy, she let go my hand and lick my c*m from her fingers. "I don't want you to talk with other guys, got it?" She said and sit on me. I can't answer to her because I'm still taking some breath. "Addams!" I immediately response when she raise her voice "I fucking got it!." I said and she look at me "don't give me attitude Addams." She said and hold my hands up "y-yes" I stutter and she let go my hands and I sigh of relief.

Her ears perk up

"what's with that?"

"Nothing." I said and look away.

(A/N: k... I'm sorry)