Chapter 5: just who are you?

/no one's pov/

"It's nice to see you here.... Wednesday" weems said and smile.

Iris take her cloak off and mask. She look at weems coldly "yeah it's nice." Iris said or should I say Wednesday.

"So are you gonna hide forever?" She ask "no, the right time will come soon. And don't ever tell anyone about this." Wednesday says, Ms.weems nod.

"Of course I won't" she said "are you believing me now? I told you there's monster outside of the nevermore." She said and crosses arm.

"Yes I'll believe you and Enid Sinclair was attacked" weems say

"I see. I need to go now then and I'll solve this mystery, i know someone controlling that monster." Wednesday said and put the cloak and mask back.

"I need to leave." She said, weems nod and Wednesday leave her office.

/Enid pov/

I was laying in the infirmary bed when someone knocking at the door. "Who is it?" I ask "it's iris."

"O-oh come in" i said and the door open 'why is she visiting me?' i ask in my mind, she come in with food and flower in her hands.

"Yoko want to give you this." She said and put them in the the table. She walk back in the door. "Wait!" I sat down.

She stop and look at me, she still wearing that cloak. She's waiting me to say something "well... I heard from yoko that your the one who save me, um thanks" i said and smile a little "oh. You misunderstood something, i didn't save you at all. It's a coincidence." She said.

"You remind me someone, she don't want to admit when she did something good for me." I said while smiling "i see. But I'm not like her." She said before leaving the room.

I sigh she's mysterious, I can't smell her scent. There's really nothing from her.

Just who are you iris?