Bonus Chapter: weekend with Addams

(A/N: I think this is will be smut lol)

/Enid pov/

I'm excited to go in Wednesday house!!

I walk inside of our dorm with a smile in my face and saw Wednesday with her typewriter.

"Hi weds!" I said happily and she look at me.

"Hi enid where did you go?" She ask and stand up.

"Oh i go to cafe with yoko earlier" i said and hug her "i see." She kiss my cheeks and I furrowed "only in cheeks?"

She look at me for a second before kissing me.

"How sweet Addams" i said in tease and she furrowed.

"Shut up Sinclair"

"Oh why should I- hmp?!" I surprised when she kissed me really deep and push me in my bed. I look to her while blushing because she's in my top.

"U-um.... Weds i was just... Teasing you" i said

"I know" she start kissing my neck. I gasp when she kissed all around to find the spot to make me moan and she success. She suck my lower neck.

"Hmm~" i moaned when she roamed her hand around in my body.

She take my shirt off, she look at me that made me blush.

She was about to take my bra off when someone open the door.

"Yoo! Furry and Addams- oh." Yoko stop and lower her eye glasses. She smirk.

"I interrupt something didn't i?" She said while smirking like an idiot. Wednesday furrowed "what do you want vamp?" Wednesday ask in monotone.

I slowly pushing Wednesday off and put my shirt on.

"Oh I'm here to tell you that your parents is here"

"I see."

"I guess you two should continue that later~" yoko tease and Wednesday get a knife.

"I swear I'll cut you open."

Yoko start running away. I laugh.

"Faster there you stupid dog." She said and start walking out of our room.

"Who the hell are you calling stupid Addams?!" I said and stand up. I followed her and arrive in front of her parents.

"Oh hi Mrs.addams and Mr.Gomez" i said and wave at them with a smile on my face.

Mrs.Addams smile at me "you must be my daughter's girlfriend?" She ask.

I nod and Mr.Gomez smile at me and hug me "I'm thankful that my little scorpion finally have a love life" he said.

Wednesday furrowed.

I laugh a little and smile "I promise I'll stay forever in her side!" I said.

"Your full of energy" Mrs.Addams say.

I chuckle and look at Wednesday. I see her blush a little before get in the car.

I get in the car too and her parents.

While we're in the car, her parents are sweet at each other that made me smile however Wednesday is disgusted.

_
_
_
_
We're arrive in our destination.

We get out from the car and my eyes widen when i saw a big house no it's not a house it's a freaking mansion!

We go in and I look around the designs are modern and old but it's look good.