Chapter 17

/Wednesday pov/

Me and enid goes to the dress shop.

"What are we doing here exactly?" I ask and stop in the door of the dress shop.

"Oh forgot to tell you there's a prom tomorrow in the night!" She said and drag me inside.

I furrowed when i see colorful.

"You should say that earlier." I said coldly and turn around to leave but she hold me.

"Aww come on.. your gonna come in the prom right?!" She said in excited tone.

"When did i say I'll come with you?" I ask and raise my eyebrow.

"Pleasssee?" She make a puppy eyes and I sigh really hard.

'fuck.'

"Fine." She smile because of my response and take me inside of the dress shop.
_
_
_
_

We've been here for hours and she's still choosing a dress.

I told her that everything a dress she try is good for her but she just said that i was just being nice.

I sigh and waiting her irrational outside of the fitting room.

Not in minutes she finally go out with a red dress. The dress is not that long.

I stun for awhile.

"Hey iris is this... Good?" She ask and look the dress.

I nod and smile inside of my mask.

Everything is good for you mi amor.

"Yeah, it's good and suit to you." I said and i turn around but... She hold me.

"No don't go. Let's buy you a dress!" She said and my eyes widen.

"Wha-" I didn't finish my words when she drag me.

Fuck I'm in trouble. I hate this.

We look around and I see black dress there.

I stop and look to it.

Enid look at me and smile "do you like that?" She ask with a smile in her face.

"No. That won't look good to m-" i didn't finish my words again and she immediately say something.

"Come on let's try that!"

Finally we done picking a dress.

"I want to throw up..." I mumbled because all of i see inside is COLORFUL.

I facepalm.

While her smiling like an idiot.

"This dress will look good on us!" She said.

I just shrug and the two of us go back in nevermore.

We finally get back and i was going to walk where my secret room is but enid spoke.

"I can't believe iris will come with me in the prom!!" She said and hug me.

I didn't step back i used to it.

"I need bullets in my head because of that." I said coldly.

She give me an 'ah what?' look. I turn around to leave but once again she stop me.

"Can i go to your place?" She said while smiling.

"No." I reply to her and start walking.

"Let's go to the cafe tomorrow!" She said and leave too.