Chapter 25: "Glad you found out."

/Enid pov/

I see yoko and ajax from iris room and i approach them.

"Hey yoko"

Yoko surprised a little. "Woah furry what are you doing here?" She ask and i raise my eyebrow because she looks nervous for something or..... Did she and ajax do something?!

"Omg yoko your a two timer!!"

"What?" She said clueless.

"I mean don't tell you did something with ajax- OUCH!!" I groan when she smack my head but not too hard.

"Wtf are you talking about enid? We're just here to check Wednesda- i mean iris- woah!" I hold her collar.

"Did you just said Wednesday right?! What do you mean by that?" I said looking at her serious.

Wtf did she mean? Is Wednesday alive or something?

"Uh... Enid calm down" ajax said trying to calm me down. I take a deep breath and let yoko collar go.

"So tell me what do you mean by that? Is Wednesday alive? Come on yoko! Answer the hell me!!!" I said, no i can't calm down myself shit.

"Ok Enid, Wednesday is... Alive."

I don't know but i think my world just stop when i heard that.

"S-she's alive? Your not lying to me right?" I said and hold her in the shoulder. She goes silent for awhile "COME ON TELL ME!!" I'm fucking losing my patience.

"I'm not lying enid, she was really alive" yoko say.

"Then if she is... Why you guys didn't tell me if y'all already know? And why is she hiding?"

"Wednesday didn't tell us much but she doesn't want us to tell you that she's alive." Yoko said

"Are you really guys not lying?"

"Yes Sinclair Wednesday is alive, you can check iris room." Ajax said and i turn to him.

"Iris Room?"

"I mean Wednesday room." He point to iris room.... Don't tell me...

I let yoko go and rush to iris room.

I opened the door and my tears fall when i saw a short girl, black hair but it's braiding, and all clothes black and white.

"Wednesday...." I don't know but that's only words come out from my mouth.

She's alive.

Is this really Wednesday?

Im i dreaming?

My thoughts cut off when she spoke "glad you found out."

I don't know why i can't move my body

My world just stop when i hear her voice

I cry hard.

"Stop crying silly look I'm aliv-" i cut her words off when I slap her.

"WHY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME KNOW THAT YOUR ALIVE?!" I shouts to her angrily. I don't know i feel mixing emotions now like I'm happy, surprised and mad.

"Because I want you to find out on your own."

"Look! Wednesday I'm like AN FUCKING STUPID! SAYING TO OTHERS THAT YOUR ALIVE AND THEY DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE ME AND I GOT DEPRESSED BUT THANKS TO MY FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY'RE IN MY SIDE and... Here you are... Just hiding your identity in the nevermore..." my voice get lower and lower. I wipe my tears.

"I did all my best to prove that your alive to them you know..." All the tears I trying to hold back are slowly coming out.

"And there you are! Chasing and solving the fucking monster in the woods while me i thought you were dead-" my words cut off by her.

"Sorry for that Cara Mia, yes it's my fault because of my stupid obsession and focusing in the monster in the woods that I didn't get a chance to check my own gf if she's fine or not."

My madness go away when i hear those words.

I run to her and hug her really tight.

"Please... Please don't leave me again"

"Yes, your killing me pup."

Opps I forgot i hugged her really tight.

(A/N: i can't think any idead so...)