Chapter 3

/divina pov/

Yoko and I walking in the hallway. "Are you not done in that blood?-_-" i ask because she's been drinking it all the way.

She chuckles "I'm thirsty so I need to drink" she said while sipping in the blood. I stop walking, she look to me wonder why did I stop.

"What's wrong?"

"Can I taste that?" I ask

"Why?"

"Nothing I just want so can I?" She nod slowly.

She give the blood and I take a sip. I spit out the blood from my mouth "it's gross!" I said and give it back to her, I wipe my mouth and I hear a chuckles "of course it's bad in your taste your not vampire" she said and chin me up.

"I-i see..." I avoid her gaze, i feel her soft lips in mine. She pull away and lick the blood in my mouth.

"They're you go" she said and chuckle. I pull her and kissed her really deep. "Hm?!" She seems surprised but kissing me back. Our kiss got interrupt when someone approach us.

"Are you her friends?" The new student ask, i look to her name tag in the side of the uniform 'Iris'?

"Yeah we're her friends... Iris?" I said and she slowly nod. We look to the girl she carried, me and yoko surprised see enid bleeding unconscious.

"Enid! What happened to her?!" I said worriedly "I don't know either. Anyway are you guys not gonna take her in the infirmary?" She said.

"Why don't you just take her there?! God!" Yoko said "yeah why?" She give enid to us. "I don't want to get involved." She said "your already invol-" Yoko's words cut off when Iris glare at her "do you want me to slice your neck open?" She said coldly. She turn around and start walking back "shit! Let's take her in infirmary" yoko nod to me and help me carry enid.

|Infirmary|

/Enid pov/

I woke up and feel my body hurts, i look around and realized I'm in the infirmary.

"She's finally awake!" I heard a voice familiar "yoko? And... Divina?" I said and look to them, they go closer to me "god girl are you okay?!" Yoko ask worriedly same to divina "yes, I'm okay... Where's Wednesday?!" I ask and look around of the room.

Yoko and divina look at me confused "Enid, did you hit your head or something?" Divina say, I shook telling I'm serious "i saw Wednesday last night she save me!" I said and trying to get up "I'll g-go find her"

Yoko gently pushing me back in infirmary bed. Yoko sigh and look at me confused "Wednesday already dead remember?" Divina agree in yoko.

"No there's no body found so she must be alive!"

"Okay Enid calm down" yoko trying me to calm down. I take some breath and calming myself.

"Then if it's not Wednesday who take me here?" I ask looking away "oh. It's the new student Iris"

I look surprised"the new student?" I ask for repeat she nods "y'know I can see Wednesday attitude from her" yoko said and divina agree.

I just go silent and lay back again she's the one who take me here... But how did she know where i am? Is she the one who save me last night? Bc there's no doubt it's Wednesday. I'm near falling unconscious but my vision still clear and I clearly see Wednesday.

The new student, huh?