Chapter 23: Wednesday got drunk

/still no one's pov/

Wednesday go back in the nevermore with enid.
-
-
-
Now they're in the class. Wednesday listening to the teacher when she see ajax approach enid. She just shrug and listen to the teacher but she can't focus, enid and ajax really close I mean not too close as a lover but near to it.

Also when she get back here she heard some rumors about them being a lover.

The class is over.

Wednesday waiting enid. While Wednesday waiting she saw enid with ajax. She's going to call her but she didn't expect what next gonna happen.

They're holding hands. what the lover do.

Wednesday face become darkened because of that.

Enid spot Wednesday so she immediately take ajax hands off "love!" Wednesday ignore her and look to ajax. She gave him a look with death stare'fuck off. If you don't want your head cut off.' ajax gasp and slowly nod because of her aura. Ajax say good bye both of them and leave, Wednesday take enid hand and start walking. "Hm? Love what's wrong?" Enid ask her while holding her hand "why are you holding hands with him?" Wednesday voice was low but cold at the same time.

"Oh... You mean that? Come on don't be jealous he was just holding my hand as a frien-" enid words cut off when Wednesday slam her in the wall and pinned her, enid groans "fuck! Wednesday it's hurt!" Enid groaning and feeling her head hurts. "Friend? You don't need to hold hands together. Especially with him." Wednesday bite and kisses her neck. "Hmm w-woah Wednesday are you that jealous? H-hey not here, we're in the hallwa-" she got cut off again when Wednesday hand inside of her clothes and squeeze her boobs inside. "Ughm fuck Wednesday not here!" Enid moan and whisper to her.

They're lucky because no one's in the hallway.

"Don't.talk.with.that guy."Wednesday says in lower voice but in cold way. She squeeze them rough and takes off her bra "hey! I got it, not here!" Enid look around if someone is there but there's no one.

Wednesday left her uniform up and suck to her boobs "ugh~ Wednesday..." Enid thankful because of her sweater hide the both of them.

(Minutes later)

Enid following Wednesday and holding her hand and murmuring "fuck..."

Well she got fucked in the hallway. "Don't worry Sinclair I'll not gonna do it again."

"Wednesday... It's fucking hurt!" She's rubbing her head, Wednesday just hums
Enid just sigh and fix her clothes. They go to Yoko's room.

/At yoko room/

"Oh... I didn't know she will come with you" yoko laugh when she saw Wednesday furrowed. Yoko look to them wondered what happen in they're clothes and self.

"Nah girl what happened to you?" Enid look to her self and see, her necktie is not fixing and some buttons of her clothes not there.

"Oh. Nothing haha" enid awkwardly laugh. Yoko just nod know already what they're doing.

Enid drinking a water while Wednesday sit to the chair yoko speak
"I wonder who's the bottom in the two of you..." Enid spit out the water and look to yoko eyes widen. Wednesday didn't give a care.

Yoko burst of laugh "HAHAHA okay sorry... Anyway I invite you guys to play and have fun here" yoko smile "what the big occasion?" Enid ask yoko.

"Oh well me and divina were dating so... Let's drink!"

/Time pass/

Enid takes Wednesday back to they're dorm.

"F-fuck Wednesday you shouldn't do that!" They come inside while enid helping Wednesday to go in her bed.

"I need water..." Wednesday sat down while holding her head. Well she just got drunk because of that.

"Yes I'll go get a water"

(Flashback)

Enid lose to the game so she need to drink a 8 glass of wine "come on enid! You can do it or you can pass it on Wednesday." Yoko says and Wednesday just look to enid.

"No i can do i-" she cut off when Wednesday take the glass of wine from her hand "I'll do it."

"W-wednesday..." Wednesday drink them all and that the reason why she's drunk.

(End of flashback)

To be continue...