Chapter32: the promises and the end.

It's been a week that accident happen. There's really nothing news about Wednesday.

Enid was laying in her bed and looking to Wednesday bed. She start to tearing up as she remember her and Wednesday moments.

She look to the plushies that Wednesday give to her.

(Flashback)

It was raining outside and Wednesday making fun of enid.

"Wednesday! Give it back!" Enid shout when Wednesday take her plushie.

"Oh. Come on mon chiot take it from me"

"You!"

"Hm me what?" Enid was really mad and take it from Wednesday hands.

"Give.it.to.me!" Enid growl and taking it away from Wednesday hands. But Wednesday didn't let her.

"No." Wednesday says as she tear the plushie head.

Enid was go silent. Wednesday look at her "this stupid plushie deserve it-" Wednesday words cut off when enid spoke "GO SLEEP IN THE FUCKING FLOOR!" Enid said and really mad.

Wednesday look at her for a minute and say "why would i?"

Enid look at her really mad "BECAUSE I SAID!" Enid say as she walk out of the room and slam the door.

Wednesday sigh and look to the plushie in the floor "i guess I'll go buy her another one." Wednesday says "and apologize..."she add.

(End of flashback)

Enid smile slightly when she remember it. While she's looking at them she remember something.

It was Wednesday promise. She sit down and look down in the floor. She take a look in her bed and see the W+E in there.

(Her promise)
'dont worry mi amor I won't leave you' Wednesday says in enid. 'really?' enid ask her and she nod 'i'd rather die than leaving you. Your special to me and your the only one who taught me to love myself and make me show my emotions. Plus your my first love after all.' Wednesday say and smile a little. Enid give a big smile and kiss her in the cheeks.

'your sweet' enid chuckles and Wednesday glare at her 'dont tell that to anyone or I'll cut your neck open.'she said but not in a mean way 'oh of course I won't but are you really won't leave me?' enid look at her 'yes. I'll put a thousand of needles in my hands if you won't believe me.' enid immediately shook when she heard that 'of course i believe to you! You don't need to say that!' enid says and hug Wednesday.
(Back to reality)

"I thought you promise you won't leave me?" Enid says while looking at the sky. It was a beautiful sky and she remember Wednesday beauty there.

"I really can't accept it... Wednesday"

"Why did you leave me?"

"I really really love you Cara Mia"

"Your my only loves one Wednesday, i hope your in the better place."

Enid walk back in the dorm with a teary eyes and pass by in Wednesday typewriter that have a letter of 'THE END.' but there's still a word below there. That is 'I'll-' the words didn't continue when the paper fly away out of the window by the air.

(A/N: *sigh* Wednesday died?)