Chapter 22

/Enid pov/

I slowly go to the door of the bathroom.
Wednesday scent is really come from here! It's impossible my nose is lying.

I banged in and look inside of the bathroom and saw nothing. Strange i thought iris is here.... Not just that Wednesday scent is fading away.

I furrowed when iris is in my behind and she's still wearing a mask "what are you doing here?" She ask.

"O-oh... I was just need to ask you something but i thought your here..." I said.

"I get something and what do you want to ask?"

"Um.... Is that typewriter and cello is yours?" I ask.

She nod "yes what of it?"

"Well... Yours is similar to Wednesday that's all" i said and smile.

We got out of the bathroom.

"And are you related to the Addams? Well you have a picture of Addams..."

"Oh.... Kind of." She said in monotone and look to the pictures "did you look all of them?"

"Um yes and why do you have my picture and Wednesday exactly? Are you her friend or something?" I ask. I don't know but she's being suspicious...

"Oh... My bad but I can't answer that." She said and look away.

"It's okay..." I smiled and go to the door "let's meet again later" i said and wave before leaving her room.

I pass by to yoko and others.

They all are acting strange. They like don't want me to find out something...

I'm sure if Iris don't have mask she will be look like Wednesday or... She's Wednesday?

I just shrug and sigh. This is are stupid thoughts.

/Iris or Wednesday pov/

Holy shit!!! That was so close. So stupid Addams!.

I forgot to put something in my scent but I'm relieved she didn't find out... I still don't have reason to tell when she find out that it's me.

Sigh, I really miss her touch what about I'll tell her? But if i tell all of my plan will be useless... That Ms.thornill is hiding something.

(Flashback)

I was walking in the hallway when I passing by in Ms.thornill classroom. The class is already over why her room is still open?

I go inside and look around. While I look around i saw something in her desk.

It's was a liquid but it's weird because the color is purple. I come closer to the desk where the liquid is.

I was about to check it when i heard two person footsteps.

I immediately look around to hide and saw nothing but only a desk.

"There's no choice..." I hide in the desk and accidentally the liquid fall in the ground that made a big noise and the worse is it's fall beside me.

"Did you hear that?" A familiar voice said.

'shit!'

To be continued...