Chapter 20: meet Tyler

|Sunday in the morning|

Wednesday put her sweater on "enid I'll just go buy a coffee"she said and kiss her cheeks "just a cheeks?"enid furrowed and Wednesday look to her "hm okay." Wednesday chin her up and kissed her "there you go." Enid face heating up and nod.

Wednesday go to the weathervane cafe in Jericho to buy a coffee.

She comes in and see a trouble here. 'i guess this is bad timing...?' Wednesday though and turn around to avoid fights but a guy called her.

"Hey!!" The guy said while looking at Wednesday. Wednesday turn around and look to them coldly.

"Where do ya think your going huh?!"the guys say and let go the other guy from his clothes.

"Going to Leave." Wednesday response and turn around where the door is but the guy hold her "don't be rude I'm still talking" the guy look at Wednesday while grinning, Wednesday felt disgust.

"Let go." Wednesday take her hand off from the guy, the guy grin fade away and look mad. "Are you not gonna listen?" The guy said in mad tone and Wednesday look up and down to him.

"No." Wednesday coldly response and the guy punch her but she avoid it.

"H-hey stop please fight outside!" The other guy said, Wednesday look at him he's wearing a employee clothes. The guy alley spoke"shut the fuck up."

"You!" He try to punch her again but this time Wednesday hold his fist and kick his balls that makes him kneel in pain while holding his eggs.

The guy stand up but still in pain and try to punch again, Wednesday take a tray and hit him hard in the head until it bleeds and make him fall unconscious.

The others is in shock and terrified. Wednesday look to them and say "who's next?" Wednesday said in cold tone, the guys look to her sweating and they run off while helping the other guy to take the bleeding one.

Wednesday find a table and sit down "can I get coffee?" Wednesday ask to the guy who's still standing, the guy snap back to reality and said "y-yes of course" the guy leave to take a coffee.

Not a minute he goes back with a coffee. He give it to Wednesday and sit down "well I didn't know your... That brave and thank you." The guy said and thank her, Wednesday look at him while sipping the coffee. "I didn't do that for you." Wednesday said and continue minding her business but this guy speak again "oh i see... Btw my name was Tyler Galpin" he introduced himself to Wednesday, Wednesday also introduce herself"it's Wednesday Addams." She said that tyler smile and have a small conversation.

While they're having conversations Enid arrived in they're front.

"Oh Wednesday... Sorry I think I disturb you guys." Enid says and walk away to go back. Wednesday stand up and leave a money to pay it. "I gotta go." Wednesday says and leave the shop "she looks in hurry..."tyler said in air and stand up to go back working.