first meeting and the tour.

/Wednesday pov/

Well I'm expecting this. Im here right now in the car with my parents and pugsley of course. They want me to study in the another school name Nevermore, what a weird name is it?

Mother and father is flirting so i decided to say something it's disgusting.

"Don't flirt in front of me" i said and mother look at me and say

"You will know that soon my cloud rain..."mother said that's make me want to throw up.

"How disgusting."I mumbled mother just sigh because of me of course.

/Time pass/

We're here in this Nevermore University i sigh and look to my parents they just smile. How happy they are.

[Office of the principal]

"Hi my dear friend,Morticia"this woman great my mother or should I say a principal.

"It's nice to see you again,and I want my daughter transfer here." Mother say to her the principal look to me and smile.

"Hi Wednesday I'm ms.Weems."she say to me but I dont give a care.

"She don't like to talk haha..."my father said with an awkward laugh.

"I want to get my room and leave here already." I directly said and they look to me.

"Okay darling..." Mother said with a forced smile.

"Here the room and you have a roommate there so you won't get bored."ms.Weems smiled at me I just look at her and turn around, my parents is besides me.

I enter in this room and see an....such a colorful room and hurts my eyes.

I look at mother and saw her smiling.

"Hi! I'm Enid Sinclair!"this girl just pop up from nowhere.

"My name is Wednesday Addams."i said and look to her with emotionless face.

"Nice to meet you Wednesday!" She said. She's full of energy. I didn't respond to her.

She try to hug me but i step back a little.
"Oh i see not a hugger...,Anyway why your kinda pale..?" She ask I don't feel saying anything until my parents answer it for her.

"Wednesday is allergic in some colorful and she is half dead..." Father said and mother just smile.

"Yes,now can you give her a tour?" Mother ask to her, she immediately nod

"Of course for my roomy" she said and smile at me,why this smile of her..... I turn around to walk.

I feel she follow me.

/Minutes past/

We finish the tour around and were here idk I forgot this girl say.

"Did you see that girl?" She ask me with whisper. I look where she point her finger and saw a brown skin girl so I nod.

"She's a champion last year." She said I don't feel asking.

"Are you some kind of gossip queen or something?" I say to her she immediately answer me

"No im not! Anyway you see that guy there?" She ask and point her finger to the guy making painting.

"That's his bf or should I say ex bf." She said.

"You know everything,huh?"

"That's just a... coincidence!" She said to me.

While she's talking to me a guy come to us and say something.

"Hey Enid! I heard that you have a new roommate?" The guy said I don't mind them and just look around.

"Yes" she answered the guy

"I'm just need something to say she will eat you alive and scary so be careful." The guy said

"What do you mean scary she have the beauty." Enid say and step back so that this guy see me I look to him directly and say

"Don't gossip around."(A/N: i kinda change here) i said to him that made him stun for a second.

"Okay Wednesday don't mind him let's go back to our dorm" enid say and hold my hand and walk the direction where our dorm is.

(A/N: you expect some changes)