Chapter 14: just what our relationship?

/Enid pov/

It's been a day when my heat cycle finish... And Wednesday helped me a lot, she's more sweeter those days but this weekend change... into cold.

She's always with Xavier and well... sometimes with yoko, she's always out and turn down my request and didn't let me sleep with her. I talk to yoko earlier and she said there's nothing between Wednesday and Xavier but in my thoughts there is. They're so close, Wednesday always talk with him a lot... It's hurt.

I'm staring at the sky right now in our balcony, Wednesday not here I bet she's with Xavier right now. Tears fall down in my cheeks while looking in the sky...

Not a minute when someone footsteps approach me and I immediately wipe my tears. "Are you okay?" Wednesday ask me like a worried tone, now your worried huh...

"Yeah..." I replied to her question

"Are you sure?" She said and look to my face.

"Did you cry?" She ask again and I can't stop my tears. My tears fall down in my cheeks again.

"Why are you crying?" She asked and come closer to me.

"Nothing. I'm fine"I said and avoid eye contact with her.

"No. Your not what's wrong?"she ask again.

"I told you nothing!... Take your time with xavier don't waste it with me." I said and turn around but she hold my hand and I sigh.

"Let go Wednesday." I said and look to her with a teary eyes.

"You misunderstanding something enid. What's wrong with you?" Wednesday ask me again and I take off her hands from me.

"Misunderstand? Then tell me Wednesday Addams. What our relationship is? What do you think to me?" I ask her with a serious look.

The dorm was goes silent and I force a laugh with a pain. "You can't even answer it and the fuck you don't even care people feelings." I said and go inside and pack my things to sleep with yoko dorm and I'll ask her again why Wednesday always with them.

She followed me and watching me packing my things.
"What are you doing?" She ask me and I turn around to her.
"Yoko's room. Maybe staying with you will getting worse. You can let xavier stay here.."i said and continue packing "are you jealous or something?" She said in dryly, I stop packing and answer her "yes I'm jealous now happy?" I said and get my bag. "Why are you jealous?" I look to her and sigh.

"Fine! I lik- no I mean I love you Wednesday... And I know you don't love me back, you don't even care at me or just a little. If you want to be with Xavier be with him! I'll let you plus i don't have rights to stop you." I said and she goes silent and just looking at me. I take my things "I wish I didn't meet you" I say in a shaky voice, she try to say something but I walk out the room and go to yoko dorm, I don't feel hearing her words.