Chapter 2

/Yoko pov/

Me and Enid was walking in the hallway when someone bump at us.

We look to her. it's the new student that i just saw here but Ms.weems said she's been here all the way weird right?

"You! You again?!" Enid says angrily to the new student that wearing uniform that same to us but color black and have a color black cloak. Her face was hidden so we can't see her face.

"Enid you know her?" I ask and enid nod. "She bump me yesterday." Enid answer me and this girl spoke.

"Oh. Sorry but I'm in hurry and I don't want to waste my time on you." The girl says.

"Grrr! If i see you again I'll rip you apart along with your attitude!"

The girl look up a little that i see her face she was wearing a black mask. Is there a dead? She look to us coldly before leaving.

"Woah... She gives me chills" i said and sip in the blood in my hand.

Enid go first in the class really mad, i laugh before follow her.

/Enid pov/

I go back in the dorm and change my clothes.

I put my sweater on and go out of the dorm.

I'm walking in the street when I hear a scream from the woods. I look to it before running there.

My eyes go widen and my mouth hangs open when I saw a monster scratching a person into death, I freeze when the monster look to me.

"GRRRAAL!!" The monster growl to me and try to scratch me but a dodge it. I flew away in tree and groans in pain "AHH! FUCK!" My face and head was bleeding. The monster rush towards me and pin me in the tree by this one hand and growl in me.

He hold me tight and that makes me groans in pain"AHH!" my claws come outs and scratch his arm. He let go me and growl in pain. He was about to scratch me again but I scratch him first "Don't mess with me!" I said.

He slam me in the tree and i feel like my body was about to break. He's going to scratch me but someone throw a knife on him that made him scream in pain and run off.

I breathing heavy and fall down in the ground. I slowly closing my eyes and feel someone carry me before I fall unconscious i see... WEDNESDAY?!