Chapter 26

/Wednesday pov/

I'm here right now in the office of Ms. Weems.

She look at me "are you sure?" Ms.weems said, i nod.

"Yes, and it's not just that there's a dead body too."

"So tell me your hands we're clean?"

I know what she meant.

"Yes. I swear my hands we're clean plus I just arrived there before the incident happen."

"Oh. But how did you know that was accident what if it was a plan?" I raise my eyebrow when she say that.

"Because i saw it in my vision and what do you mean its a plan?" I look to her serious.

She smiled and just shrug and didn't even answer it.

"Ms.sinclair will be here in minutes and about your wound you can treat it in the infirmary and your vision your mother have that too."

"I'm not like her."

Oh yeah about the wound.

(Flashback)

When I stepped back and the monster looking at me in the small hole.

A knife fell off in my shoulder and it bleed.

"Shi-" i takes the knife out and look at it. It was really sharp and it have a wright on there 'leave the light,serve the darkness."

(End of flashback)

"I don't need it." I stand up and go to the door. When I open it i saw enid and her hand is on air I bet she was going to open it.

She look to my shoulder and try to speak but I speak first"not a word."

I start walking back to the dorm and i know she's following me.

"Wednesday..." She called my name

"Yeah?" I enter the dorm and go to my desk. "Where have you been?! And where did you get that wound?!" She said worriedly, I look to her and say "it's nothing serious. And just from the woods." I said and take the knife out to take a look.

"Wednesday..." She made me stand up, I left the knife in the desk and look to her

"What are you doing?"

"To clean your wound and treat it."

"I told you it's nothing seriou-" my words cut off when she look at me serious.

"I'll treat it." She said and take me to her bed and take bandage. I didn't say anything words and let her be.

"Where did you get that knife? It looks so sharp and your blood is on it."

"How did you know it was my blood?"

"I can scent your blood because I've been drink it once you know?" She said while putting a bandage in my shoulder.

"I see... And that knife was from the abandon small house." I answer her first question.

"What? What are you doing there?"

"Well i heard just some noise... And i want to check it that's all." I lied and say it in serious so it will be believable.

"Okay you said so... But please be careful." She said and I nod.