Chapter 15: "The End"?

Enid is on Yoko's room, sitting in the bed while crying "I shouldn't confess to her yoko..." Enid says and cry "confess? You confess?" Yoko repeat it because it didn't sink in her mind first.

"Yes, but I shouldn't confess I let my emotions... Maybe leaving her alone and cutting my contact with her would be better." Enid said wipe her tears.

Yoko look at her shock "girl what?, Okay let me tell you something. Wednesday was sticking with me and xavier because she need our help for her surprise confession for you... But you misunderstand it." Yoko says and sigh.

Enid look to her confused.

"C-confession?" She ask yoko, yoko nod and say "yes, confession. She ask for our help to help her settle it..." Yoko look to her "you better go back and talk with her" yoko said, enid look to her shock "why didn't you tell me?!" Enid says and takes her sweater and go out of yoko dorm. Yoko just shook her head and sigh.

_
Enid arrived in the dorm and nervously open it. She expect Wednesday there but there's no one inside, it's empty and Wednesday things is not there anymore.

"Wednesday..?" Enid called her name and look around and walk in inside and goes to Wednesday bed. She saw a notes there and a box.

She decided to read the notes first and sit down in the bed and read it.

"Hi my Cara Mia, i hope your not mad at me now and stop crying your look like a kid. Anyway I'm very sorry if I hurt you.
I also loved you but I can't confess because I was afraid your going to turn me down that's why I set up a surprise confession:) but I think it failed..." Enid stop for a while and tears start falling from her eyes before continue it.

"I'm very sorry for not caring at you or giving you more attention, but don't worry there's no more psycho murderer in your dorm you can freely let your music loud and dancing. I loved your dances, attitude, mood and the way who you are. I guess that would be our last? Anyway there's a box there open it." she stop and wipe her tears and look to the the box before open it.

There's a two pair of necklace inside it was W and E, her tears start falling again,she feel like her heart gonna burn and it shattered into pieces. She continue reading it while holding the necklace.

"I was going to give you that after the confession so we have a couple necklace but I think you can have the two of it. I'm already not here so hide it for me okay?. Once again my Cara Mia I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS be happy okay? And stop crying your like an idiot puppy."

She finish the notes reading and cried really hard while holding the necklace.

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm so sorry Wednesday! Please come back!" She cried hard and hold the notes and necklace tight "I'm so sorry"

-
-
-
-

(A/N: is this the End?)