Chapter 11: Avoiding

/Wednesday pov/

After that night Enid start avoiding me again and I always see her with that guy named ajax, maybe killing that guy feel me better?

I shook my head and just listen to Ms.Thornill discussing in our front, I'm having peace and answering the question in peace but this girl bianca like she wants a fight.

"What do we got here? I don't know a weird person like you know all of plants" bianca said with a smirk in the face. All students are attention is on us now even Enid with a worried look. I don't know if it's worried or not.

"Do you know what they say "don't judge a book by its cover"?" I said to her and see her grit her teeth.
"Of course I know." She said, I don't know this girl has a short patience too bad.

"Of course you know, your the queen bee here after all." I said coldly and didn't give her a attention anymore.

Ms.Thornell clap her hands so the students attention will go to her "Okay ladies stop now, I'll continue the discussion"ms.thornell say and I just listen. I can hear some gossip but as if I care.

The class was already finish, and I ready my things to go back in the dorm but a guy approach me.
"Hi your name was Wednesday right? My name is Xavier Thor--"i cut his words.
"Xavier Thorpe." I said and get my bag and walk out. I can feel his following in my back.
"We can go back together" he said and smile at me but too bad I'm not interested.

"Sure." I response and the two of us walk where our dorm is.
"thanks for walking with me..." I thanked him and he just smile
"Oh it's nothing and we can wal--"he's words get cut off again because enid pop up somewhere.
"No. She's already walking with me"she said and glare at Xavier
"o-oh i see...then I gotta go now" he said and wave at me and leave us

I look to enid before enter the dorm and get some clothes and take a shower.

I look to her again but she just looking at the floor and didn't say anything, I just shrug and go inside of the bathroom and take a shower.