Chapter 27

Enid sleeping beside Wednesday in her bed.

"I can't sleep..." She whisper in air and slowly getting up.

She go to the desk to check the knife in the box.

/Wednesday pov/

I opened the box where the knife is.

I look to it properly and see the words there again 'leave the light, serve the darkness' what does this mean?

While I looking the knife there's a hand that hug me. I look to it and see enid.

"Why are you up?" She ask while her head is on my shoulder.

I sigh and answer her "oh I can't sleep." She sniff my neck and kiss it "is that so?"

I nod. She yawn "okay..." I turn to her so i can face her "go back to sleep silly" i said, she shook and hug me more.

"No... I want you" she start kissing me  "hmm yes but you need to sleep" i break the kiss and look at her "let's go to bed for now." She furrowed and just agree to me.

I put the knife back in the box and put it in the safe place.

I get back to the bed with enid. "Cara Mia~" she called me and kisses my neck "hnm yes?" She put her hand inside of my clothes so I look to her. She chuckles"don't worry my moon my hands will just stay there for a warm"

I just let her until it go in inside of my bra "enid..." I say her name "yes I know. I just can't stop myself"

She squeeze them hard "enid stop it we need to sleep" I say and trying not to moan when she play my nip inside.

"Aw... Fine but my hand will stay here"

"No."

"Please?"

"No enid."

"Come on pretty please~?"

I sigh and give up, I know she won't stop. "Fine..."

I hear her chuckles and kiss me in my cheeks and forehead.

"I love you and good night Wednesday!" She said and stay her hands inside of my clothes.

"Mhm I love you too and good night"

"Oh I didn't know Addams has a soft side!" She chuckles so I furrowed.

"I don't mind taking your head off." I said coldly. I hear her whimper.

"I thought you... Love me?"

"Yes I love you and that's why I'll take your head off because I loved you so much."

She smiled at me "your sweet even tho it's creepy at the same time"

"Just sleep."

"Okay..." She hugged me while her hands are inside.

I fall asleep and didn't mind her hands moving.