Chapter 9

/Wednesday pov/

I'm in the restroom changing my mask. I take off my cloak and then someone comes in, shit i forgot to lock it!

I slowly look to it. I see bianca, her eyes widen and can't believe what she can see rn.

"W-w-wednesday?!" She say shock and full of surprise.

I sigh "it's nice to see you here bianca and ig there's a funeral today." I say coldly and look straight in her eyes. "Sometimes you need to calm down and I've already changed myself" she said and I raise my eyebrow.

"Changed yourself?" I crossed my arms. I hear she sigh i think she finally recover from shock and surprised. "Well... After i hear your death i just realized that i was wrong all the way and I'm sorry for messing with you but why are you still alive?" She ask.

"Okay. First of all great for you. And second bc i always come back." I say smirk evilly.

"..." She become silent so i speak "if you try to tell this to someone... I swear you won't last long in this world." I said coldly "yeah  I won't tell anybody" she said.

"Good. You can leave now."

"Okay but before i leave can i ask just last question"

I look at her annoyed a little"fine. Be hurry"

"Why didn't you tell this to enid? And why are you hiding?" She ask.

"Oh that, well i was waiting the right time and it was just my trip to hide." I say and turn around she was about to say something but i interrupt her "i already answer your questions you can leave now." I said "but-" i cut her off "NOW." I say coldly, she nod and leave the restroom.

I sigh and put my cloak and mask back.

Because I want her to find out by her own.

(A/N: I was bored so I'll update this story for awhile.)