Chapter 6

/Iris or Wednesday pov/

(The scenes where she missing)

I was dragged into the forest while bleeding a lot.

"Fuck let me go!" I take out the knife that I saw in the abandon house.

I stab the hand to let me go and it was successful. I immediately stand up from the ground and look to the one who stab and drag me here.

My eyes widen. It's not human. Its the monster! I step back, i feel the hand earlier it was a human how did that human turn to monster? Don't tell me this monster was a human but can transform to a monster? This monster was a shape shifter?.

My thoughts get interrupt when it run towards me while growling. He raise his hand to attack but I avoid it just a small scratch for my shoulder.

He growl. I was about to turn around when he throw me in the tree. I groan in pain because my ribs looks like it's broken "fuck..."

The monster rush towards me and about to scratch me but I stab him in the chest. "Fuck.you." i said and stab him again, he scream in pain and run off because he was bleeding a lot.

I'm breathing heavy and my wounds was bleeding too much 'im i gonna die..? Great then' my vision start to get blurry and my eyes slowly closing. My breath was slower than earlier.

_
_
_
I woke up to unfamiliar room. I look around, is this my house? No nevermore? No either it's not nevermore because the design around is different. If it's infirmary or hospital it would be white right?

I try to sat up in the bed but I can't my body it's hurt when I'm gonna move.

I'm stay in the bed and guessing where I am, I feel the door slowly open, i take the knife right beside me and throw it in the door. I look to the door.

Then someone come inside with the knife I throw "who... Are you?" I ask. I look to him he was wearing a black coat and a hat.

"Who are you?" I ask coldly and glaring. He sigh and take his hat off. I'm surprised and smile "uncle fester" i say and he smile "i thought you forget me" he say "how should I forget you?" I say.

"So your the one save me?"

"Yes and no need to thank me I know you won't." He said.

I just shrug. "I think everyone will think I'm dead."