Chapter 10

//no one's pov//

Wednesday is walking back in the dorm to call enid but when she enter the dorm there's no one there. She look around to find enid but she's not really there. She sigh and leave the room to find her...while looking she saw enid with the boy named ajax.

'why she's with that guy?'she ask in herself and hide behind the wall to listen they're conversation.

"Um...well enid so what do you think? Your free this weekend?" Ajax ask enid and Wednesday goes silent
"Hm Sure! I'm free this weekend"Enid response and that's makes Wednesday leave and she hear them still talking but choose to leave because she feel like jealous or what.

[At the dorm]

Wednesday is doing her novel and feel a presence in the door and she look at it and saw enid.

"Oh hi weds!" Enid says with full of energy, Wednesday didn't give her attention and continue typing in the typewriter.
"Nes are you okay?" Enid ask in worriedly tone and approach her
"Yes." She response coldly and continue typing and focus.

"Are you sure?" She ask again and that's makes Wednesday a little annoyed
"Yes and please shut up I'm doing my novel." She response still in cold tone
"Okay you just turned cold to me again..."she mumbles and Wednesday just shrug and continue typing.

"Well... it's okay! Can I sleep with you?" Enid ask her in soft voice
"No. You can sleep in your bed." She response to enid that's makes enid look to her
"But I thought you said earlier we can sleep together?" Enid say with sad tone
"There change plan sometimes." She said it in calm voice, enid look at her for a second before responding.
"Why suddenly?" Enid ask her and look to the floor
"Look enid, first of all we have our own bed and second don't act like we're close because we're not. I can kill you whenever I want to even in your sleep." Wednesday says coldly and continue typing and in the typewriter.

Enid feelings just broke into pieces and clench her fist and it bleed a little. She looks Wednesday with a little teary eyes and says.
"Fine! Be like that. Keep that attitude of yours" Enid said with a teary eyes and leave the dorm without saying anything, Wednesday release a big sigh and just shrug and continue what she's doing but in deep inside...she doesn't know what emotion will she make.

(A/N: I'm not really good in grammar...)