Chapter 5

/Enid pov/

I woke up when I feel a hug.

I suddenly open my eyes and see Wednesday hugging me....a few minutes to take process in my head and my face turn to red like tomato... I don't know why but my heart racing really fast.

I sigh of relief when she break the hug and turn to the wall... I take some breath wtf just happen? I look to her,well i see her sleeping like a dead but now... she's not.

I shook my head and get up to the bed and go to the bathroom.

Not few minutes I finished bathing and come out in the bathroom and see Wednesday prepare to use the bathroom

"Hi Wednesday!, How's your sleep?" I ask her when she close to me
"Good i guess." She said and go inside of the bathroom
"Of course it's good because you hugged me..." I whisper in the air and start preparing my things.

/Wednesday pov/

I finish using the bathroom and come out to prepare my things. When I go out i saw her sitting in my bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask her a little cold and start preparing my things for class today.

"Sitting in your bed" she respond to me and wink..... I look to her with uninterested look and continue preparing.

"You don't need to ignore me"she said and I didn't respond and go out in the dorm without saying anything. She immediately follow me.

"Come on wait me!" She said so i waited her.

"Faster there." I said to her coldly she nod twice and keep up with me and start walking together.