Chapter 31: where are you?

/Wednesday pov/

I was in my bed reading with book and that knife is on my hand. I put the book in my bed and take a look to the knife.

It's really sharp. I smirk if it can slice someone throat. Well my hornier earlier finally go away.

Enid goes out to take a coffee. I walk out of the dorm and go outside.

While I was walking someone hit me in the head and stab me in the back twice and make me fall unconscious.

/Enid pov/

I'm back in the dorm with present in my hand for Wednesday it's an headphones because her headphones broken and she can't focus writing novel.

I happily open the dorm door and expect her there in her typewriter but... There's no one.

I wondered around to find her but there's no one. "Wednesday?" I called her name maybe this is sort of her pranks.

I let go the present in my hands when I realize she's not here "i have a bad feeling..."

I smell her scent. Her scent of blood! I follow the scent and lead me to the hallway that have no lights. I take my phone out and nervously turn the flashlight on.

I gasp when i saw some blood i immediately go closer and check it.

"This... This blood! Wednesday!?" I said and follow the blood in the floor.

Her blood stop in the forest. Her blood is on the tree.

I look around and see her sweater there with some blood.

Her phone is here too. "Wednesday!" I shout her name and cried "where are you?!" I said while my tears falling.

I called a for help and a sheriff.

I'm talking with a reporter "where did you last saw her miss?" The reporter ask "when... I go out to buy her a present" i answer her and tears falling and someone hug me. I look if who is it.

I saw yoko hugging me or comforting me, i cried to her and she rub my back. The others are here too xavier,bianca,ajax,divina and even tyler is here.

I look at Xavier and i smell a slight Wednesday blood from him but idk if it was Wednesday blood or not because it so many scent from him. When i look at him he immediately look away that made me doubtful 'xavier won't do like that' i said in my mind except to that guy, i look to tyler he have a small blood in her shirt I can't who's blood is that, he look worried and feel bad.

The sheriff said we can go back and leave the work to them. I hesitate but i just nod.

_
_
_

We're all in the office of Ms.weems and Wednesday parents are here too.

"My storm cloud rain..." Mr.gomez cried in the tissue and Ms.addams is tearing up too even me.

The others was going to tear up now.

"Is Wednesday body is there?" Ms.weems ask and I shook.

She sigh and look down.

"I guess she's already dead..." Ms.addams said but not really admit it.

"No! My viper won't die that easily she was strong..." Mr.gomez said and cried again. "I know Wednesday is not dead she's not easily gonna die"pugsley said too and Mr.gomez hug him "yes of course that's your sister!"

I don't know but they have a great bond.

"There's no clues where she is. And maybe she's already dead there's a lot of blood there" Ms.weems say that made me stand up in my chair

"No! Wednesday is still alive!"

Ms.weems just shook her head "your a werewolf right Ms.sinclair?" I nod.

"Did you smell her scent there?" She ask

I shook "n-no her scent was over in the forest where her sweater and blood is" i said with a shaky voice and look down.

"Then there's no way she's still alive" that words made me tear up. I feel a hand in my shoulder. It was Ms.addams "I think she's right there's no clue, presence or scent of her there... I don't want to admit it but.. I think Wednesday is... Really dead."

I cry hard and yoko hug me and the others too "I know you can't accept it Enid but we can't do anything now... I know you really love her" yoko said while rubbing my back, i didn't say anything i just cried really hard.

We got interrupt when someone knock, the all of us look to it. I thought it was Wednesday but NO. It was the sheriff with Wednesday sweater with blood that I smell her scent.

He speak "there's nothing there. I'm really sorry but we did what we can. There's no trace of who's killed her or do that to her and no clue either." He said "I'm sure she's already dead. There's really nothing there..." He adds that made me fall in the ground.

Tears falling from my eyes 'it was all my fault. If I didn't leave the dorm this won't happen IT WAS MY FAULT FOR LEAVING HER! I'M SUCH A PATHETIC PERSON AND USELESS I EVEN LET MY SPECIAL ONE'S DIED!'

I cried and cried I can't do anything. I'm so disappoint in myself. Everyone was looking down and feeling bad.

Wednesday parents cried too. They didn't expect this.