Chapter 19: The prom

/no one's pov/

Wednesday is walking out from her secret room when enid called her.

"Iris!!" Enid called her. Iris immediately turn around when she hear her voice.

"What?" She ask in monotone. Enid approach her.

"Where have you been?! I look for you everywhere you know?!" She said dramatically.

Wednesday sigh. "Sorry. I just buy my espresso and what do you want?" She ask to enid in annoyed voice but she's not really that annoyed.

"You forgot we're going to cafe are you?" Enid said and hold her hand.

"Now where are you going to drag me?" Wednesday say in monotone and let enid drag her.

"To the cafe of course, you go there but didn't invite me?" She said and take the lead where the weathervane cafe is.

How troublesome. Wednesday though as she follow her into the cafe

Enid find a table and sit with her.

"So iris who's your date in the prom?" She ask from nowhere and order a coffee.

Wednesday look to tyler then her "Tyler." Enid look to tyler that serving the other people some coffee.

Tyler look to us and smile "oh... That normies?" She said and sip to her coffee.

Wednesday nod and ask "what about you?" Enid answer her "it's ajax... I don't have anyone to date with so i ask a favor.."

Wednesday relieve. She thought enid like him.

"Anyway I'm excited to see you in that dress!" Enid said and smile.

Wednesday smile a little in the mask. "Yeah, me too.. i can't wait to see you in that dress" she whisper.

"Hm.. did you say something?" Enid ask and finish her coffee.

Wednesday shook her head"No."

"I see... Let's manicure you in my dorm-" enid didn't finish her words when Wednesday immediately say.

"NO."she said coldly and stand up.

Wednesday start walking out but enid follow her and pat her shoulder.

"Come on that won't kill you, we're just going to manicure it please?" Enid begging and hold her hands so Wednesday would stop walking.

Wednesday sigh.

"FINE. But in color black." She said in annoyed voice but enid smile and shake her.

"OMG!! Ok ok lets go!!" Enid says.

They arrive at enid dorm. Enid do her a manicure.

"Im sure this color will suit you!" Enid say and take out a color black and white.

Wednesday nod.

_
_
_
_

The night come and Wednesday go back to her secret room.

She wear the black dress and look to the mirror "it's not that good..." She said and go out in her room.

She's start walking where the prom is.

She walk down in the stair and spot tyler standing there waiting for her.

Tyler smile when she saw her. Wednesday approach him "woah... You-" Tyler stop his words when Wednesday say "disgusting? Freak? Weird? Look bad?" Wednesday ask and tyler smile even more "no... I mean your- your beautiful and look good in that dress" tyler say with a sweet tune in his voice that made Wednesday disgust.