A mystery?

Wednesday was walking alone in the hallway. While enid is in yoko room.

While Wednesday walking she heard a scream. "Who would scream like that...?" She said in air and look around to find where the sound is come from.

She heard it again. She follow where the sound is and lead her to the abandoned small house.

Wednesday was curious what is inside. She look around if somebody is there before come inside quietly.

When she get in there's no light inside it's so dark, she observe the surrounding first and look around.

She see a switch "i think this is a switch of the light..."she whisper in air and switch it on.

The light turn on and reveal a place that have a spiders and some blood stains in the wall.

She walk closer where the blood is and it was a fresh blood she wonder who's blood is this. She look around until she saw a dead body.

She take her flashlight out and turn it on, she step closer to the dead and observe it.

"This is..." The dead body was a student in the nevermore. It has so many wound, the wound was not normal it look like a scratch of not a normal being.

The scratch is all over in the student body, Wednesday flashlight the body down to her feet.

"It's missing." She said when she see the finger and feet of the student isn't there.

She touch the dead in the neck to check if it's still alive or not.

When she touch it she got a vision.

In the vision the student just get in here and this monster killed her. It wasn't human, it's different. The face of the monster it has a big eyes that will stare in your soul and more taller than human.

The vision was finish and Wednesday hear a noise. She look around and take a closer to the noise.

It was outside. She take a look to a small hole in the wall and take a look outside.

While she looking suddenly a eyes look to her that give her a small shock and step back. It was the monster. She look to it again and there's nothing in there now.

Wednesday think if she bitter go and tell the principal, she leave the abandon house and it's raining when she go out. She start walking back in the nevermore.