Season 2: Chapter 1

/Enid pov/

It's been 6 months when Wednesday missing or died.

I was depressed and I'm still not move on.

I'm walking in the street in town while coffee in my hands.

I was going to turn in the left when someone bump me "ow!" I fall dow in the ground and spill my coffee in my shirt.

I look up to see who bump me. She was wearing a black cloak and she is wearing a black mask that hide her face.

She lower her head and look at me. I thought she will say sorry but she didn't, she start walking away so I stand up.

"Wait the fucking up!" I said and she stop "what?" She ask with a cold voice while not turn turning around on me.
Her voice was familiar and it's weird that I can't smell her scent, there's nothing.

I take a deep breath "you know you bump at me?! You didn't even apologize. My coffee spill in my shirt!" I said angrily when she just start walking "you should look where you going." She said before leaving me standing there.

"WTF!" I take my bag in the ground and start walking back.

I go back in my dorm and slam the door.

"That shit! If i meet you again I'm really going to scratch you with my claws! Ahhh! Damn it" i said and really upset. I lay down and kicking the side of ny bed.

"I hate her attitude!" I murmur and kicking the wall.

I hear my phone ring and i look who's calling. "Oh it's yoko...",

*On call*

"What is it yoko?"

"I just have something to tell you"

"What is it?"

"There will be a new student or not maybe"

"I see and what do you mean?"

"Well Ms.weems she's already been here in the nevermore"

"She? It's a girl?"

"You heard me fur"

"Fuck you!"
(Call ended)

I throw my phone in the side of the bed and look to the ceiling.

I scene something. So i immediately sat up.

I look around before following the scent, this scent was belong to Wednesday.

The scent lead me in Xavier dorm. 'why Wednesday scent is here...?' i said in my mind and i creep a little out when thing jump in my shoulder.

"God! Thing!" I whisper, he tap in my shoulder 'im sorry, do you want to go inside?'

I think before nod "yeah... I was just curious." I said and thing nod.

I slowly hold the knob and open the door. It was dark inside. I'm quietly come inside and find the switch of the room.

I finally find it. I turn the switch on and reveal a room that full of drawings and painting. A painting that Wednesday, an animals, animals that turn to monster and turn into demons.

Why Xavier painting and drawing this?

While I was looking around the scent of Wednesday take my attention.

The scent is from in xavier below of the bed. Because of the curiousity I didn't think twice to look at it.

My eyes go widen. 'why Wednesday sweater blood and some things is here?!'

Before i want to look at it the door crack and slowly open. I immediately turn off the lights and hide where there's no light.

Xavier comes in and turn the lights on.

He look around before taking the paintings of monster and Wednesday. He goes in the bed and take Wednesday sweater that have blood and things.

He sat down in the bed and look Wednesday things. There's something fall in the floor that made me surprise.

He look where I was hiding. He walk closer to take a look, my heart was racing because of nervous that he will see me but someone knock in the door.

He look to the door before going out in the room. The door open and it's thing!

Thing approach me "is Xavier there?" I ask him and he tap a 'no.'

I sigh of relieve and leave in his dorm. I go to my dorm and lock the door.

'why Wednesday things is in your room xavier?' I'm starting doubting xavier.

And last time i saw him when Wednesday missing there's a small blood in his neck and hands.