Chapter 15

/iris or Wednesday pov/

I'm walking in the hallway I just from the woods to investigate.

While I'm walking Enid called my name "Iris!" She call me.

I turn around to face her "yeah?" I ask blankly.

"Um... I'm inviting you to go in my dorm and let's hang out!" She said happily.

I sigh. "I refuse. If it's an funeral or murder someone I will gladly go." I said coldly. She whimpered.

"Don't give me a whimper." I said coldly.

"You know i remember that sentence already said by someone who's very especial to me!" She said and smile.

Yeah that was me silly.

"I see. Fine." I sigh and just let myself to go with her.

She look at me "really?!" She said and I nod, she shake me "OMG you really gonna come with me!!?"

She's annoying as ever.

"Yes. I can change my mind." She immediately let go me and smile.

"Okay! Follow me iris!" She said and walk first, i follow her in her dorm.

_
_
_

We walk inside. I look around. The part of my room still there, some of my things too.

I walk where the part of my room is, there's nothing changes here. Except of her part.

"Who's bed is this?" I ask like I don't know.

"Oh... It's the bed of my lover, she's my roommate before but..." She said and look in the floor. Don't tell me she's going to cry is she?

"I see. her part of the room quite nice.." i said and praise her room too. She smile and go closer to me.

"You know you and her are look a like if you don't wear a mask and cloak!" She say and smiles.

"Really? And how exactly?" I ask and crosses arms.

She look at me " now... Your looks like her... Your attitude and voice... Not just that too you like black and white colors."

Oh? Impressive. That's near Cara Mia.

I smirk in my mask and say "I see."

I turn away and look to my old table.

"Anyway forget about that... How about we go shopping?" She said.

"Shopping?" I ask for repeat and look at her.

"Yes shopping! Let's hangout so we can be close friends!" She said with a large smile in her face. I miss those smile of her.

I sighed "sure. But I'm not interested to be your friend." I say blankly while my arms are crossed.

I hear she laugh and whisper something. I just shrug. When I'm done having time with her. I need to deal something. Really important.

(Flashback)

While I was walking to get food. I see yoko and others in the table not far away from me.

I hide behind the wall and listen to they're conversation. I'm not that interested i just kinda hear my name in they're conversations.

I hear bianca say "Iris is Wednesday." She said. My face become serious because of that.

They're planning to go in my secret room to find out.

I guess I should surprise my visitors and prepare funerals.

I smirk evilly Before walk away.

(End of flashback)

I came back to my self when enid snap her fingers. "Iris come back to the world!" She shout in my ears and I immediately cover my ears.

"What?! Don't shout in my ears." I said coldly and annoyed.

"Sorry, your kinda spacing out! Anyway we should go shopping now!"

"Now?" I ask blankly.

"Yes!! Because we can't later there class you know?"

I just nod. Whatever with this girl.