Chapter 20

Eugene looking in outside of the cave while lighting it by the flashlight.

"What a weird cave is this..." He said and was about to go inside but hear a growl.

He heard it's coming closer. He immediately run away from the cave.

The hyde chase him in the woods.

Wednesday running in the woods to find him "Eugene!" She called his name.

Eugene shouts "I'm over here-AHH!!" He scream,Wednesday eyes widen and rush where the scream is come from.

Wednesday hoping nothing happened to him but it's too late.

She saw Eugene laying in the ground bleeding and the body is full of scratch.

"Eugine?" She walk over him and Ms.thornill arrive.

She surprised seeing Eugene in the ground. "W-what happened to him?!" Ms.thornill say in shock and kneel down to hold Eugene.

"Go call a help" Wednesday said.

Leave Eugene to her and walk away.

_
_
_
Wednesday go to the cave.

She goes inside and turn the flashlight on, she look around and saw a chain there.

She wonder why there's a chain here. She walk over and see the chain is already unlock.

She kneel down when she see a teeth, it's different than the humans teeth.

She put it in the plastic and look around see so many bones.

Wednesday kick to bones and check it and say.

"It's human bone."