Chapter 16

/no one's pov/

Xavier,bianca,divina,yoko and ajax are sneak inside of iris room.

"Are you all sure about this?" Divina ask in whisper.

"Yes... We're already here we can't go back now." Xavier said.

They sneak in inside and slowly close the door.

When they finally close it someone clap her hands.

"Well well well... Congratulations your life will end here." An familiar voice say.

"W-wednesday?!" Bianca says and everyone slowly falling unconscious.

"W-what did y-you do them!?" She said and shock.

Not in minutes she slowly Falling unconscious too.

_
_
_

They all wake up tied up in the chair.

"I know it's you Wednesday!" Bianca say and trying to take off the rope but it tied in her hands tight.

"Oh? So that's why you tell them?" Wednesday say and show herself in they're front.

Everyone shock and surprised except for bianca.

"W-wednesday how?" Ajax ask like he really can't believe it. Same to the others.

"I don't have time to explain. I'm just here to kill you guys. Oh don't worry it won't be painful." She said coldly and get the nail gun with the knifes.

Everyone widen they're eyes. "Look Wednesday we won't tell this to anyone please spare us!" Xavier say and begged.

"How should I trust you?" Wednesday ask and slowly approach them with the teaser in the hand and nail gun. "And if i  let you all go I know your going to tell this to enid."

"Wednesday! We're swear won't say it to her! All of us will help you!" Ajax said in shaky voice when Wednesday glare at him.

"Hm... Let me think... I'll let you all go. But if you guys tell this to anybody nor enid I swear I want to hear your last words. And I dont need your all help." She said blankly and take they're rope.

Everyone sighs of relief and nods "y-yes we're promise" ajax said.

"Good. Leave now." Wednesday said and everyone rushing for the door and leave.

"They're nothing fun at all."