Chapter 4

/Wednesday pov/

While I'm doing my novel, enid speak

"Wednesday can we sleep together?" She asked that's make me to stop and turn to her.

"No." I response to her and go back doing my novel and hear her whimper.

"Enid, stop that it's my writing time." I said to her and glare,she look ot me.

"Come on Wednesday, let's sleep together please?" She said with puppy eyes. I look to her for a second and response.

"Fine. I'll finish this first." I said to her and i see her smile at me

"Okay!" She happily said and come closer to me and ask "what your writing about?".

"About of a serial killer." I answer her
"And don't stick to close to me." I said and push her a little because she's really close.

"Oh! S-sorry"she said and step back a little. I didn't respond to her and continue what I'm doing.

/Minutes pass/

She's still in my side laying at the table and yawning a few times so i sigh in annoyed.

"If you want to sleep please not here." I said to her coldly and she immediately response

"No I won't sleep if you won't sleep"she said and yawn. I look to her for few seconds and stand up and go to her bed and she look to me confused.

"You won't sleep?" I ask her and lay down to her bed
"And who said i won't?!" She said and walk towards the bed and lay beside of me.

She turn to me and smile
"Good night Addams"she said and fall asleep

I silent for a minutes while looking at her....i shook my head and look to the ceiling.

Not take too long and i fall asleep.