Chapter 14

/no one's pov/

Ajax and others are having lunch except for iris and enid.

Enid was sick while iris investigating the mystery of the hyde.

Ajax sigh and yoko spoke "what's with the sigh?" She ask on ajax, ajax answer her while eating his food.

"It's just... Iris is so strange. Her voice looks like Wednesday and not just that I actually go inside of her secret room-" his word cut off when yoko say something.

"What????!!! You go inside of her room!? You know that's not good ajax... "Yoko said and shake her head.

Divina glare her to shut up but she just laugh "yoko." Divina say, not in second she's immediately shut up.

"Okay what's wrong with her room? And we know that her voice look like Wednesday voice." Xavier say.

"Wednesday things are in her room like cello and typewriter?" Everyone nod because of that then bianca speak.

"Um... I want to tell you guys this.. i.. she's.." bianca thinking if she's going to tell them that it's Wednesday or not. Everyone waiting at her to say it.

"Iris is... Wednesday." She finally speak it and everyone processing it in they're mind.

"W-what?" Ajax ask for repeat. Bianca take some air "iris is Wednesday." She repeat it and everyone can't believe it.

"Are you telling us the truth or nah?" Yoko ask.

"I'm telling the truth yoko. If you all don't want to believe me I'm not forcing you to." She said.

"Okay if it's true how did you find out?" Xavier ask, Bianca tell them.

"I was going to restroom and see her there. She was have no cloak and mask at that time, I think she's going to change them and when she turn around I can't believe what i just see and really surprised, she tell me that don't tell this to anyone but I already did. That's how i found out it's Wednesday." She said and sigh.

"I think bianca telling the truth" Xavier say.

"But if she's Wednesday why is she hiding?" Divina ask.

"She said she just want to hide." Bianca answer her and shake her head.

"Should we tell this to enid? Or go to her room to find out if she's really Wednesday?" Yoko said and immediately bianca answer her.

"No no! Don't tell this to enid, she's going to murder all of us" bianca say in cracked voice.

"How should we get murder? It's so many of us" ajax say

"She can kill us one by one you know? And it's not just that i think she's the one who killed enid bullies" bianca say and everyone nod.

"Yeah but why she don't want enid to know she's Wednesday?" Xavier ask in nowhere.

"I don't know either... She just said she's waiting the right time" bianca answer him.

"I see. How about we go to her room? I can lead you guys there" ajax say.

Everyone think that for awhile before agree to him.