Chapter 16

(A/N: I'm sooo bored rn and my tiktok won't open so I'll update this story for awhile😸)

Enid packed some things and ready to go. She's thankful thing leave an address where Wednesday live.
_
_

Enid go out of the dorm and start walking out of the nevermore.

While walking ajax saw enid so she approach her "yo! You packed things... Don't tell me your gonna go where Wednesday is?" Ajax ask her and enid just look him furrowed"yes." Ajax laugh "you don't mind coming with you?" Ajax says. Enid look to him for a minute before answer him "sure."

They get in the cab and go where Wednesday is.

They arrive in the house of Wednesday. Enid stand nervously in the gate of the house. Ajax pat her shoulder "it's okay Enid just calm down." Enid nod and ring the bell.

Not too long when Wednesday mother and father go out. They opened the gate and look to enid "oh..you are... Enid right?" Gomez says and offer a hand shake, enid nervously shake his hand "yes I'm Enid Sinclair Mr.addams" enid say and smile "oh and this is ajax petropolus." Enid introduce they're self and ajax wave.

"I see. Let me guess your here for Wednesday?" Morticia says and smile slightly. Enid slowly nod "yes I'm here for Wednesday... Can I ask where is she?" Enid ask Morticia. Gomez answer it "she's in her room, if you want to see her you can go there" gomez says and smile at enid.

"T-thanks please excuse us." Enid pass them and go to Wednesday room, ajax follow her.

Enid takes a deep breath before knocking. Her ears hear Wednesday voice "Whos is it?" Wednesday ask inside of the room.

Enid response "I-its me Wednesday Enid.." Enid said and can hear the room goes silent makes her look in the floor.

She surprised when she hear the door opened and look at it. "What are you doing here?" Wednesday say it in furrowed, she look at enid then glare at ajax.

"W... Wednesday!"Enid ears and tailed puff up and hug Wednesday really tigh, her tears start falling.

"I'm sorry! Please don't leave me!" Enid says and hugged her tightly, Wednesday hugs back.

"It's okay, did you go here all the way for that?" Wednesday said and rub enid heads and wipe her tears. Enid tail start wagging "Mhm!" She answered Wednesday.

"You don't need to take this guy."she glared at ajax and ajax gasp "o-oh uh Wednesday he just want to come with me.." enid says still hugging her.

"I should go bye enid, bye Wednesday." He wave his hand and start walking away "he better be." Wednesday mumble.

Wednesday take enid in side. She sit in her bed. "So tell me why you here puppy I thought you don't want me to see anymore?" Wednesday says that makes enid furrowed and clench her fist. "I'm sorry I shouldn't done that... And you should tell me that you love me!" Enid go to Wednesday to cuddle, Wednesday surprised a little and cuddle her she just shook.

"How should I tell you if you leave me in the dorm?" Wednesday says teasingly, enid look at her and hold her face "I'm sorry" she kissed Wednesday. Wednesday chuckle a little and pull her closer to kiss her more.

Enid break the kiss and cuddle her tight. "I love you Wednesday Addams." Enid says as they lay down in the bed while cuddling.

"I love you more my Cara Mia" Wednesday says. Wednesday slowly put her hands inside of enid clothes that makes enid surprised "Wednesday?!" She says and moan a little in the last when Wednesday squeeze her boobs and kisses her neck.

"Ahmm~ not my neck mm" she said Wednesday known it's her sensitive spot. "Oh?" Wednesday just shortly say it and squeeze her boobs more hard and take off her bra while kissing her neck.

Every Wednesday kiss and suck her neck Enid feel shiver and grip in the sheets.

"W-weds not now ughm~" enid trying to stop her hands going down and rub her yk spot that really wet. "Your wet..." Wednesday whisper that makes enid blush "no ugh you need to stop ahh~" enid trying not to moan and stopping Wednesday hand from rubbing her yk in down that really wet.

"I'll stop when you cum for me." Wednesday says and enid eyes widen when she goes down and go in the position that ready to lick her private.

Enid body flinch and feel shiver every Wednesday lick it. "Ughh~ Wednesday your stubborn hmm~"enid moan softly and pushing Wednesday head away and grip to the sheets.

"Hmm~ I'm i?" Wednesday insert her tongue inside and explore it around while playing with her clit "fuck! Wednesday!~" she said and just let her do it because she know she can't stop her.

The Room was full of soft moans of enid.
"Wednesday I'm close please keep going ugh!~" enid says and push Wednesday head closer to her yk. Wednesday spread her legs and do it more harder"ughh!~" enid cums in Wednesday mouth and some in the face "god! I'm sorry!" Enid cover her face of embarrassment.

Wednesday lick them "they're good enid" Wednesday says but in 'enid' part was moan that makes enid blush really hard.

"you don't need to say that..."enid mumbled, Wednesday chuckles and go up to kiss her. "I love you." Wednesday says and kiss her forehead.

"I love you too Mi amor, I didn't know Wednesday Addams will be this sweet." Enid tease her, Wednesday just hum.

"Because you deserve it.."kissed her again in the forehead. "Yes Wednesday" enid says and rest while hugging Wednesday.

Wednesday let a small chuckles and hug her too and rest to her shoulder.

(A/N: oh...😺)