Chapter 8

/Enid pov/

I woke up because i feel someone hugging me and when I open my eyes i saw Wednesday face.....OUR FACE IS TOO CLOSE!!

I can feel my face is heating up or should I say I'm look like TOMATO!! why are you so close Wednesday?!

"U-um w-weds?" I wake her up so I can move. Not too long and she slowly open her eyes and we got eye contact each other... She looks her hands that hugging me so she immediately move away.

"Sorry." She said and stand up
"I-its okay ///_///" I said and My face it's really heating up, she walk to the bathroom while me feeling embarrassed my face was too red and hiding it between the pillow.

"DAMN!!" I yell in the pillow while hugging it i don't know but i want to hug her more...

|Wednesday point of view|

Wednesday is sitting in the floor of the bathroom while blushing and hiding it

"sh*t what's happening to me?!" She said while flustered and blush more when she remember that.
'why.. does it feel like.. I want to hug her?' she just shrug and make herself calm down,after she makes herself calm down, she go out from the bathroom to prepare things for School.

When she go out, she expect enid waiting her but... there's no enid there
"She leave me?" She ask in air and just continue preparing and left the dorm.

[At the class]

She sit in her chair and enid is not beside her they're sitting in the same table, she was wondering where enid is.
When she look around she saw enid sitting with a guy and talking happily with him,she don't know why she feel like irritated when she saw them together.

'wth?! So that's why she left because me she's on the other gu--' she stop thinking for a second and shook
'Forget it. Why should I gonna concern on them anyway? It wasn't my business.' she think and just listen to the teacher.

While enid is just looking at her and sigh.
"You shouldn't avoid her enid" ajax said to her, enid thinking what ajax say
"You think I shouldn't?" She respond to ajax, ajax just nod and enid release a big sigh.

(A/N: ... I'm speechless what I have done?)