Chapter 2

/Wednesday pov/

We finish dinner and now I am the only one here in the dorm because Enid is in outside....and i don't care.

I walk to the balcony of the dorm,to practice cello. I play cello when I'm alone and also in some occasion like murder someone or destroy someone.

I start to play cello when i saw my bag moving...i slowly approach my bag.

I look to it for a second and it's moving again I didn't think twice to open it.
And reveal a hand he's get surprised so he tried to escape but fail because i hold him tightly.

"Where do you think your going thing?" I ask him with a death stare.

I put him to a table.

"Did my mother tell you to spy me?" I ask him and she immediately shake.

"Your lying." I said and get the knife"spill it." I command him he start to tap or should I say a hand sigh.

'yes,your mother order me to look after you.' he tap in the table that make me a poker face.

"I'm not a kid and specially a hand is the one who look after me." I tell him he didn't tap again so i sigh. "Please go back in the bag." I command him. He follow it.

I walk pass in enid bed because i want to rest but I suddenly stop and look to that.

Well her bed is colorful even the bedsheets and her things it's really hurting my eyes and i hate it.

I find myself sitting in her bed... it's soft and her scent is her too...wtf I'm talking about? I sigh and lay here because of tiredness i didn't know i fall asleep I try to wake up but I can't my eyes are heavy...and suddenly it's become dark.