Chapter 8: we can be friends 2

/iris or Wednesday pov/

I'm in my secret room that no one know.
I'm getting a new mask. I sigh, why uncle fester think this idea? It's not great at all.

(Flashback)

I'm in my bed resting because my body it's like won't move. And about my ribs, yes, it's broken. The door open so i look to it and uncle fester come inside with a food in his hand.

"My scorpion, here's a food and about your death I have an idea!" He say and smile at me. "What is it?" I ask.

He explain me his idea. It was simple to him but for me? I can't see my precious girl. Plus i need to act like we don't know each other and hide my appearance.

I agree to his idea even though i don't want. It's like my world gonna shatter into pieces.

(End of flashback)

I sigh and put bandage in my head. I walk in my bed to take a rest.

I woke up in 5am in the morning, i get off in my bed. And put my uniform on and the cloak and mask of course, i walk out of my secret room and look around if someone looking.

I'm in the class. Listening to Ms.thornill peacefully until the class finish.

"Hey iris!" Enid called me and i turn around to face her. She smiled "i want you to lunch with us" she said. I just nod.

They're except for me, i was just reading books until enid spoke "um... Iris thanks for saving me yesterday" she thank me. I just shrug. "Oh! Anyway we can be friends!" She add that my one eyebrow raise. "Whatever." I response.

"I heard gossip here earlier" yoko said and the others look at her "what gossip?" Bianca ask 'did this bitch change?' i ask in my mind. Yoko answer her "Well... I heard gossip that iris is Wednesday, just hiding her appearance" i stop reading my book but my face still there. They all look at me "what?" I ask.

"It's just a gossip we can't believe it immediately" enid say and eat her food, the others agree to her. I sigh in relief. I take a small glance at enid, she's looking at me while eating her food then i look away.

I just continue reading.