Chapter 28: Wednesday being horny

/Enid pov/

I woke up and my side there's no Wednesday. I sat up in the bed and look around and see her in her typewriter but she's not typing.

I walk over to her "good morning mi amor!" I great her

"Morning too..." She said without looking at me, I look to her confused.

"What's wron-"i stop my words and smell a scent. I look at her, her scent was like being horny?

"Wednesday are you alright..?" I ask worriedly and touch her shoulder and the horny scent from her is getting stronger.

"Y-yes I'm alright..." She answer and take my hands off in her shoulder.

I put my hands back "Wednesday tell me- woah!" She pushed me in her bed and top me.

"W-wednesday..." I look to her eyes, there's a horny and desperate in her eyes right now.

She start kissing my neck "hmm" i gasp and let her, the horny scent is getting stronger.

'she's getting horny more...' i said in my mind.

She unclothe me and suck my nip "ugh! Ahh~ Wednesday!" I moaned her name and grip to the sheets.

"Please fuck me whenever you want!" I said and moan.

"Sure if that's what you want."

She goes down and start licking my entrance "ugh fuck!" She put her tongue inside and move it around.

We stop when someone knock. "Who is it?" I ask Wednesday lick it and suck my clit.

"Fuck Wednesday ugh stop for awhile ohh~"i said a whisper and moan. She slowly stop and look away

"It's yoko I was going to invite you guys to have coffee with us" yoko say outside.

I look to Wednesday, she look like unsatisfied what she's gonna do and the horny scent still there."oh wait yoko I'll ask Wednesday if she wants to go"

"Okay" yoko reply outside. I wonder if the scent can smell the other werewolf...

"Um.." i look at her "weds do you want to... Come with me?" I ask her and she shook her head as a 'no'

"Hm okay wait me here then!" I said and she nod, i put clothes on and leave the dorm with yoko.