Chapter 22

/no one's pov/

Wednesday woke up with a heavy body because enid is on top her sleeping.

"Enid... Get off." She waking enid to get off but enid hug her more "no" enid says and hide her face in Wednesday neck and sniff it "hmm you need to get off.. and we need to go back in nevermore,." Enid slowly get off from her "yeah we have school today... Wait your going back?!"enid said in shock, Wednesday just nod. Enid phone vibrate for a massage "oh... Let me-" enid take her phone but Wednesday snatch it, enid look to her "Wednesday! That's rude!" Enid want to take her phone from Wednesday, Wednesday stopping her and open her phone "I'm just going to look it, why? is it a guy?" Wednesday furrowed and look to her massages.

"No it's not!"she trying to take it away from Wednesday, Wednesday sit on top of her naked, enid look at her up and down and gulp. "I'm just going to check it." Wednesday says and reading the massage, enid sigh "f-fine" she sit, now Wednesday is sitting in her lap. She kisses Wednesday neck and put mark "now who is it?" Enid ask and bite her neck "hmm~ oh it's the vamp. She said she want to invite you and me to her dorm to have fun later." Wednesday reply to her, enid chuckles when she heard the 'vamp' "what?" Wednesday look furrowed.

"No nothing. So do you want to come? Well I'll go!" Enid says and she add "and put some clothes on my moon." Enid continue and laugh a little "you'll go?" Wednesday start putting her clothes on.

"Yes! Of course I'll go and your going to go with me!" Enid says in excitement, Wednesday look to her furrowed "no." Wednesday reply and continue putting clothes on.

"Oh come on it won't kill you" enid grinning at her and touch Wednesday legs "right?" Enid whisper on Wednesday ears, Wednesday feel shiver and nod.

Wednesday sigh and look to enid bite

"enid?"

"Hm?" Enid response

"What's your bite force?" Wednesday ask.

"Oh it's 1000 ps why?" Enid answer her and look to her in wonder why she ask that.

"Oh... I want you to bite me." Enid look to her a little shock.

"W-why?" Enid stutter looking at her.

"Well... I want to test my pain tolerance." Wednesday slowly reveal her neck for a bite.

Enid stared at her for a couple of minutes "are you really sure about this?" Enid says in shaky voice.

Wednesday just nod and enid go closer to her and bite her neck.

Wednesday though 'why it is felt good?' while enid 'oh no f-fuck' she start lossing control because of Wednesday's blood.

Enid stop and takes out her fangs from Wednesday neck "hm..." Wednesday can feel her fangs in her flesh. Enid start licking Wednesday blood and hold her tight.

"E-enid?!" Wednesday hold to enid clothes because she licking her blood and the bite. "Hey enid. Stop!" Wednesday raise her voice because she's been calling and stopping her.

Enid stop and push her away a little "god i-im so sorry Wednesday i.. i.." enid look down and Wednesday just look at her.

Wednesday chin her up and lick her own blood from enid mouth and kiss her "so my blood was taste good? And its okay." Wednesday chuckle that makes enid blush "o-okay."

"We need to prepare for school now." Wednesday says and stand up, enid nod as a 'yes'.

(A/N: should I continue this story? My connection is so slow like a turtle right now 😿.)