Chapter 24: Wednesday got drunk 2

/Enid pov/

I get back where Wednesday is and see her in her bed.

I gulp when she taking her necktie off and unbutton the two buttons in her uniform.

"W-weds, drink the water." I said and come closer at her, she just look at me and then hold her head.

I sat down beside her and I sigh "I told you I can do that..." I stop my words when she pull me and pin me down.

I looked to her eyes. I can see she's really drunk "love, your drunk..."Wednesday sit in my stomach and she roamed her hand around. "No I'm not."she said and take my Jacket off.

She start unbuttons my uniform"then if your not drunk why are you taking my clothes off?" I ask in furrowed because she didn't answer me.

"Wednesday answer me- ugh!"my words cut off because of the moan. She already massage my boobs and taking my underwear off. "Fuck! Wednesday your drunk!"

She stop and look to me "I'm telling you I'm not..." She smile and kisses my neck and her lipstick is in there. She put a hickey everywhere and she massaging my boobs "ahhm Wednesday..." I groan and grip to the sheets when she put her mouth in my nip.

"Wednesday...?" I called her name because she stop. I look to her and see she fall asleep while her hands are in my boobs.

"Your a handy."I kissed her forehead and lay her down. I sigh while changing my clothes into pajama.

I fix her blanket and put a pillow in her so she feel comfortable.

I lay down in my own bed "i guess I can't sleep with you for awhile..." I mumbled

"No..." Wednesday murmur"please sleep her." She pat the bed beside her.

"Are you sure? Maybe your gonna feel uncomfortable plus your drunk."

"Hm... Please"

I sigh I can't say no because of that.

"Okay..."

I go to her bed and lay beside her. I face her, she already closing her eyes.

Her face was gorgeous, her lips was beautiful, her pale skin is really suits to her. "Your really beautiful and I'm lucky to have you..." I stroke her hair and kiss her forehead.

"Good night mi amor..." I feel a hug so I open my eyes and see her hugging me and hiding her face in my neck. I smiled and hug her too before fall asleep.