Chapter 18

/iris or Wednesday pov/

I go to the weathervane cafe in Jericho to buy an espresso.

I walk inside and ring the bell of the cafe and... Tyler show up.

"What do you like?" He ask with a smile in his face. I don't know but he looks happy for something?

"Espresso." I said and he look at me a little surprised. "You... Sounds like her" he said and I raise my eyebrow. What did he mean? Like her?

"What do you mean?" I ask and he give me my espresso before answering my question "just your voice... Like Wednesday" he said and smile strangely.

"Wednesday?" I ask like i don't have any idea about what his talking about.

"Oh... Forget it. She's finally... I mean actually dead months ago" he said and smile awkwardly.

"Finally?"

"Oh... I mean she's already dead" he smile.

"... You look happy hearing that." I said blankly.

He immediately shook his head "n-no...  Not at all" he said and sweat a little.

Oh?

"I see." I said and turn a around to leave but he speak again.

"There's no doubt you are from nevermore" he said.

"Yeah what of it?"

"I was just heard that... There's a prom there so I was asking if I can be your date if it's okay to you?" He ask and smile.

I look at him coldly "I'm not interested on you but sure." I said.

"Sure my name Tyler Galpin" he introduced himself.

"Iris." I said and turn around. I leave the cafe with the espresso in my hand.

Your getting weird Tyler.

I need to go to enid dorm. She said we're going to the cafe.