Chapter 7: we can be friends

/iris or Wednesday pov/

I was walking in the hallway when i get bump into something. Always.

I look up and see enid "o-oh iris uh..." She said awkwardly. I just look at her and she finally spoke it out "i was going to invite you to eat with us... If you want" she said and smiled 'oh?' "sure." I said.

They're having conversations and eating they're food except for me. Only idiot will reveal there self in front of anyone.

Enid look at me and ask "why are you not eating?" She ask and i reply "oh. I'm full." I said and she just nod and continue they're conversation.

I'm walking back in my secret room when I found enid in the side of the wall and someone talking with her. I sneak in the side of the wall not far with them.

"Hey! What do we got here?" A girl say smirking.

Enid just look at them. "I'm asking bitch!" She said and slap enid in the face i was about to go where they is but i stop immediately and hide back idk why.

Three guy arrive with a bat with them "hey boys your finally here. Pop this girl cherry." The girl says and smirking. Enid eyes widen "p-please no!" The guy slowly approaching her "no! STAY AWAY!" She scream and stepping back and shaking her head.

The guy was about to touch her but i slam his face in the wall. "Don't.ever.touch.my property." I whisper in his ear and the other guy was about to hit me buy his bat. But i dodge it.

"Fuck! Who are you?!" The girl say and stepping back as i hit the guy with they're own bat really really hard that sent into hell. I look at enid who's standing there and shock and surprised.

"Well this is abuse. I was not about to go in your business but... Just nothing." I grip her hair. And whisper in her ears "don't mess with my girl because this is Addams." I whisper coldly and her eyes got widen and look at me "w-what? No! How could you still aliv-" i cut off her words and smash her head against the wall that bleed.

The other guy stand up and hit my head by it's bat and my heads bleed i let go the girl and look to the guy. He was about to strike again but I choke him against the wall and hit his head in the wall many times until he fall unconscious.

I turn my attention to the girl that terrified now. I grip her hair tight that bleed. "P-please stop! I'm sorry!" She said but i hit her head by the bat many times and bloods come in my face. I kicked,hitting,punching and grab her collar. She's a mess now. Her face swollen and bleeding,her body has many bruise.

I was about to do in the others what i did to her. But enid stop me. "I-iris enough already!" She said looking terrified too. I let go the collar of the girl and she fall in the ground bleeding.

"Oh. I was just enjoying it." I said coldly and I'm lightheaded. She was gonna say something but i feel like my mask about to fall down. I immediately turn around and rushing to go in my secret room.

"Fuck. Where did myself get to?"

To be continued...