Chapter 13

/Wednesday pov/

I sit down in my chair. I take glance to ajax and he immediately look away. Strange people.

"Yoko" i call yoko name. She was flirting with divina, she look at me.

"What is it?" She ask

"Where's enid?"

"Oh she's sick because i force her- i mean because of the car"

"I see." I reply in monotone and just listen.

All of us are in lunch. Now only bianca know I'm Wednesday. But ajax acting weird, i look at him to read his thoughts.

He sweat when i look at him. Weird. He's nervous like he don't want me to find out something. I just shrug whatever I don't care about him.

/Enid pov/

I'm in my room. I don't want to go in class I'm not feeling good.. agh YOKO!!

She knows that i hate car but force me ahh!

Now I'm sick, let me get my phone. Oh yoko is online.

[Yoko°]

Hey yoko!

Sup fur need something?

Oh bring me a medicine later

Why me?

Remember this is your fault -_-

Right hahaha and anyway iris asking where are you

What did you say to her?

I say your sick

I see bye now.

[Chat ended]

I just lay down in my room, I'm feeling dizzy and really not good. I throw up in the car two times.

/Ajax pov/

It's Monday today so I want to walk around in this school. This is my routine every morning before going in class.

I pass by in a small open door. Wait how there is a door here? I always walking here but I didn't see anything a door here before.

Because of my curiosity i approach it and slowly open the door. I look inside of there's someone and luckily there's no one.

I walk inside and forgot to shut the door, no need to shut it I will not be long here.

I look around and the room looks like a secret room...

I'm busy looking around until i saw picture of family Addams.

"Wait... This is belong to Addams right?" I said in air and look the picture.

I walk away in the picture and go to the room. It's black and white. Who the hell will live here?! There's no color at all!

While I'm looking around i see picture of Wednesday and enid in the table. Is this room of Wednesday? The room have some things of Wednesday. Like a typewriter, cello and black headphones.

Those things are belong to Wednesday right?

While I'm busy looking around of the room someone come in. I rush to the bathroom and i accidentally fall something in the floor fuck!. 'shit! I shouldn't go here! There's nothing things to hide me!'

Fuck i panicked and look for a place to hide. I finally hide somewhere. I just hope I won't find here.

The door of the bathroom open.

The person walk inside and the footsteps are getting closer to where I am. My heart are racing.

I hear she say something "Oh... there's no one here." She say. Wait that voice was familiar it's belong to Wednesday!!

Before she turn around I take a look but see only a girl with the cloak. The only person only wear cloak is iris. Strange her voice is like Wednesday, just who are you?

She was about to turn around to check the window. Yes the window!! That's the place where I'm hiding! Crap i look below. It's not that high. I didn't think twice to jump off. Who cares if i hurt just important I won't get caught!

My landing was fine but it's kind of hurt my legs.

I walk back in my room to prepare myself and decide to keep my eye on iris she's so strange.

"Ow shit.." i groan in pain my legs is hurt.