chapter 10

My phone rings. I run downstairs and open the door. He smiles as he sees me. He puts his phone in his pocket.

"Hi" I say. "Hi, you ready?" He asks. "Yep" I say. He holds my hand. We walk to his car. He opens the door for me and I get in. He gets in the drivers side and we go to his apartment.

"Oh my god that smells great" I smile as I instantly smell the food cooking in the kitchen as we walk into his apartment. He let's go of my hand.

Arlo barks, running over to him. He kneels down to him. "Good boy" he kisses his head. "Hi arlo!" I kneel down to him. I pet his head. He licks my face. I giggle.

We both stand back up. "Wine?" He walks into the kitchen area. "Red please" I sit on the couch. He walks over and sits next to me, putting two glasses of wine on the coffee table infront of us. "Thanks" I say.

"The food is gonna be a while.. you want to watch TV.. or I have board games?" he asks. "I'd prefer to talk" I say. "Okay" he smiles, sitting up slightly.

"Do you want me to give you a tour of my apartment?" He asks. "I'd love for you to give me a tour" I grin. We stand up.

He holds my hand. I smile, following him around as he shows me the pictures and ornaments in his living room, his kitchen and where his bathroom is. Then we walk into his bedroom.

It smells so nice in here. It smells like his scent, but stronger. He always smells amazing.

He has black silk sheets, a king size bed, red LED lights behind the bedframe and a massive TV infront of his bed.

There's a massive window that almost completely covers the whole wall on the far end of the room, showing an amazing view of seattle.

All I can look at is his bed. If we keep dating, he's gonna want me in that bed. He'll want to do things to me. With me.

"Meredith" he runs his hand up my arm. I look at him. He smiles. "Foods ready, you hungry?" He leads me out of the room, his hand on the small of my back. I nod. We go to the kitchen and he pulls out my chair. I sit at the table.

He serves the food, putting the plates infront of us as he sits opposite me. I look at him as he eats.

He is hot. I'm definitely attracted to him. He's really nice too, plus he's my friends brother. She would've warned me if there was anything to worry about.. so I think I can trust him.

He shows interest in me, not just in my body but also in my life. Plus, he makes me feel things. I want to have sex with him.

"Meredith?" He says. I look at him, snapping out of my thoughts. "Are you okay? Do you not like the food?" He asks. I look down at it, realising that I haven't taken a bite yet.

"No, sorry.. I was just thinking" I smile, shaking my head. I take a bite of the food. "The food is amazing" I say, my mouth full. He chuckles. "You sure?" He wipes my lips with a napkin. I smile, nodding. I keep eating.

My phone rings. I pick It up. "Its your sister" I furrow my brows. "Answer it" he shrugs. "Hey Kath" I say. "Hey mer, are you with derek?" She asks. "Yes" I say.

"Oh, I thought he was dating that other girl tonight" she says. I furrow my brows, looking at him. "No.. me" I chuckle.

"Oh, okay.. just watch out though" she says. "For what?" I ask. "You know.. he gets around a bit.. use a condom" she says. "Kath!" I whisper harshly, my eyes widening slightly.

"Anyway, sorry.. I just wanted to warn you" she says. "Kathleen" I say. "Bye" she hangs up. I put the phone down.

"What did she want?" He asks. "I-I'm not really sure" I furrow my brows. "I'm just gonna ring her to see if she's alright, okay?" He stands up. I nod. He walks into his bedroom.

Kathleen's pov:
I sigh, holding my head in my hands. My phone rings. I look at it. I pick It up. "Hi" I say quietly. "Hi, you okay? Meredith said that you didn't really say what you needed on the phone, is anything wrong?" He asks.

"No, I'm okay.. I'm sorry" I say. I look down, disappointed in myself. He's such a gold brother and I'm the worst sister ever. Trying to sabotage his date. I'm horrible.

"I'll transfer you some money and you can get some food, okay?" He says. "Okay, thankyou" I say. "Bye" he says. "Bye.. have a good time with mer" I say. He hangs up. I close my eyes, laying back on my bed.

Derek's pov:
I walk back into the kitchen. I lean behind merediths chair. She smiles, looking back at me. I kiss her. She pauses for a second but then puts her hands on my cheeks, kissing me back.

I pull away slowly. We look into eachothers eyes. "Sorry, I couldn't resist" I whisper. She smiles, blushing harder than she already was. I sit opposite her.

"Is Kathy okay?" She asks. "Yes" I say. "That was weird" she says. "What did she say?" I ask. "She.. warned me about you possibly having an STD" she chuckles, blushing. "What the hell" I chuckle.

"I don't! I definitely don't" I say. "Its okay" she giggles. "That's so weird.. why the hell would she say that?" I furrow my brows. She shrugs. We continue eating anyway and he takes me home after. Nothing else happened whilst he did.