chapter 11

It's been a couple of weeks since I last saw meredith. Today I decided to go to her house after work. I text her when I arrive.

She opens the front door to her house. "Hi" she says. "Hi" I say. "Its really good to see you" she says. "Its good to see you too.. I'm sorry for just coming over like this" I say. "That's okay.. its a nice suprise" she says.

"I just.. I was at the office today and I couldn't concentrate" I say. She raises her brow slightly. "And it made me realise that I was missing you" I say. She smiles brightly. "I missed you too" she says.

I hand her a bunch of flowers. A small bunch this time. "Thankyou" she hugs me. We pull away slowly and she kisses my cheek. I smile.

"You wanna go on a walk?" I ask. "Sure.. I'll just grab my coat" she says. "Meredith who is it?!" Someone yells. "A neighbour! It's fine mom!" She yells. "Shh" she grins before going upstairs. I chuckle, watching her.

She comes back down without the flowers and wearing a coat. She puts on some shoes.

She walks outside. I hold her hand. We smile at eachother as we walk down the road, catching eachother up about what we've been doing the past two weeks.

"No way! Oh my god that's amazing meredith.. that's one of the most famous magazines in America" I hug her. She giggles. "Show me" I say. "I don't have it here! I'll show you the online version" she shows me on her phone.

She was on the cover of a really popular magazine. "You look beautiful" I say. "Thanks" she smiles. I hold her hand again.  

"You want anything from the shop?" We stop outside one. She shakes her head. We walk inside. "Let me get you a drink at least" I say. She grabs a bottle of water. I grab a drink and a bag of sweets, pay for it and we go.

"Here" I open the bag of sweets. She takes a few. "Thanks" she eats them. "Do you wanna come back to my place?" I ask, very directly. "Um" she chuckles, looking at me shocked.

I look into her eyes. "Y-yeah.. yes, I do" she smiles. "Okay" I smile. "You came in your car, right?" She asks as we walk back towards her house. "Yep" I say.

"You need to grab anything?" I ask. "Yes, just give me a second" she says. "Actually.. grab that ladder for me" she points at it. I chuckle. I put it outside her window.

She climbs up it and into her window. She throws a bag down onto the grass. I pick It up. She comes back down and puts the ladder away. "You're insane" I say. She shrugs.

We get in my car. I drive us to my apartment. We're go inside and she immediately sits with arlo on the couch.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask, going to the kitchen. "Yes please" she says. "What do you want?" I ask. "Alcohol" she says. "Okay" I chuckle, pouring her a glass of wine.

Merediths pov:
He sits next to me on the couch. I look at him as he takes a sip of his wine. He actually wants to have sex with me. I do too.

What if it doesn't feel good? Or what if he doesn't even make me finish? Should I tell him I like it anyway? Fake it? What if it hurts?

"Meredith" he says. I snap out of my thoughts. "You okay? You're quiet" he smiles, holding my hand that's on the couch. "Yeah, I am" I say. He leans in and kisses me. I put my hand on his jaw, closing my eyes.

The kiss quickly gets heated and his hands begin roaming my body. He runs them up my thighs, resting them on my hips.

He pulls away slowly. He kisses my neck. I keep my eyes closed, trying to catch my breath as he gently sucks on my skin.

I feel him pulling away slowly so I open my eyes. I kiss him again passionately, kinda surprising myself that I did that.

He pulls away slowly. He stands infront of me. I smile as he holds my hand. I stand up. He kisses me again. We stumble back, towards his bedroom, making out.

I moan quietly as he pushes me up against the door, kissing me deeper. He pulls away slowly. He walks into his room, holding my hand so I follow behind him. 

My breath catches in my throat as he gently pushes me onto the bed, laying between my legs. He entwines out fingers, pinning my hands to the mattress above my head. My heart is pounding in my chest. We're really going to do this.