chapter 31

"I love you derek" I say tearfully, my bottom lip trembling as I hug him goodbye. "I love you baby" he squeezes me.

"I don't want to be apart again" I pull away slowly. "I'll come to see you in two weeks" he pressed our foreheads together. I cry against his lips as he kisses me.

"Please come with me" I whisper as he pulls away. "Sweetheart" he sighs, putting his hands on my cheeks. "Please, I'm so lonely in London by myself" I say tearfully.

"Don't do this to me mer" I sigh. "I don't like long distance" I sob. He stares at me in silence for a few seconds before walking away, taking his phone out of his pocket. I sit on his bed.

He comes back in. "Mark has been put in charge of the office, I will have to do double the work over there online, but I'm with you for a month" he says. I squeal, standing up and hugging him tightly.

"You're lucky I love you.. and I'd rather work suffer for a month without me than you be sad without me" he says. I kiss him.

Derek's pov:
"Please please please bring arlo" she says. She calls him over. He runs over and gets ontop of her as she sits back down, licking her face. She giggles.

"My baby" she says in a baby voice, hugging him. I chuckle. "I thought I was your baby" I mumble. She giggles, hugging my neck. "You are my baby" she kisses me.

"You're my sexy, hot, amazing boyfriend" she smirks. I pick her up. "Mhm" she moans against my lips. It turns me on so much when she does that.

"Now that daddy knows we're dating and he likes you, maybe you could fly him and mommy out to London and we can spend some time altogether" she suggests. "That sounds like a great idea baby" I say. She smiles.

"Do you always call them mommy and daddy?" I chuckle, looking at her. "Um.. most of the time" she frowns. "No, its cute" I say as I see the sad look on her face. "Don't make fun of me" she says. "I'm not! Mer, I'm not" I say seriously.

She kisses me softly. "I was just asking" I whisper. I sit down with her straddling me. "Are you not gonna pack?" She asks. "No" I kiss her.

My apartment door opens and a few of my maids come in. They start packing my stuff for me. "You're rich rich, huh?" She giggles. "I'm lazy lazy" I say. She laughs.

"Don't pack that one, it washes him out" she says as the maid picks up a shirt. She picks up a different one. "No-" meredith goes over to pick out all my outfits for me. I chuckle, watching her.

"He doesn't like that hair gel, pack the moose" she walks over to another one. "Baby, they know what they're doing" I hold my arms open. She comes over and sits back on my lap, her back against my chest.

I wrap my arms around her small waist, kissing her cheek softly. "What on earth would he wear those shoes with? Pack the black ones, brown ones and his sneakers" she walks over to her again.

"Not the pink sneakers!" She puts her hand on her forehead. "I'm sorry" I whisper to the maid who's stood next to me. The only one meredith hasn't yelled at. Shes my dads head maid. The best of the best. Her name is Mrs Oak. "I like her" she smiles. I grin.

"Mer! Leave her alone" I walk over to her. I pull her back to the bed and sit her on my lap. "You're gonna be dressed like an idiot in london" she says. Mrs Oak laughs.

"You can style me in whatever you want, just leave my maids alone" I say. "Fine" she giggles.

"Can I shower before we go?" She asks. "You don't have to ask, mer" I chuckle. She gets up. She tugs on my hand. "With me?" I smirk. She nods. I stand up and basically push her into the bathroom, following after her. She giggles.