chapter 70

I open my eyes slowly. I groan quietly as I hear meredith in the living room, giggling. "Mark!" She squeals. I sigh, slowly getting out of bed.

I pull on my pyjamas and walk out. They're sat on the couch, play fighting. I'll literally kill him.

"Derek, you're awake!" She smiles at me. She gets up and runs over to me. I hug her tight.

"Mark, what are you doing here.. touching my half naked girlfriend?" I look at him. "I saw my chance and I took it" he says. "No!" Meredith grabs me before I can walk towards him.

I look down at her. She's literally just wearing one of my shirts and hopefully a pair of panties. "When did you wake up?" I hug her again. "Early.. like 12pm" she says. I chuckle softly. That is early for her.

"Don't you have work today?" I cuddle my face into the crease of her neck and close my eyes. "Yes, i need to leave in like ten minutes" she wraps her arms around my neck and plays with my hair.

"You should've woken me up, I would've made you breakfast" I say. "I ate cake" she says. I kiss her head. "I should get ready" she goes into the bedroom.

I sit next to mark. "You're always here" I look at him. "You love it" he says. I chuckle.

She comes out a little while later. "You look beautiful" I say. "You're not even looking at me" she giggles. "I know it already.. its just a fact" I look at her. She rolls her eyes, grinning.

She leans down and kisses my lips. "Bye der" she says. "Have a good day at work" I say. "You too honey, I love you" she says. "I love you" I smile.

She kisses marks cheek. He grins. "I love you too!" He yells. She giggles. She grabs her bag and leaves. I hit his arm. He chuckles.

Merediths pov:
It's 9pm and I'm sat in bed watching TV at home. The door opens slowly. "Derek" my eyes light up as soon as he walks in. "Hi babe" he smiles.

"Door open!" My dad yells from downstairs. I hold my arms open. He pulls off his jacket and climbs onto my bed, cuddling into me. He lays on his stomach, between my legs. I kiss his head.

"I missed you" he kisses my shoulder. "I missed you too" I rub his back. "Its getting harder to be apart from you" he sighs. "I know, we'll live together soon.. I promise" I hug him tighter.

"I hate how obsessed I am with you" he smiles at me. I giggle softly. "I'm obsessed with you too" I kiss him, putting my hands on his cheeks.

He pulls away slowly. "I'm surprised daddy let you in" I chuckle. "He glared at me a lot" he says. "I'm sorry" I kiss his head. "Its fine, I don't care" he says.

"You two were getting on so well at first" I sigh. "He wants you to be with jack over me.. whatever" he shrugs. "Its not whatever.. it hurts my feelings and I'd understand if it hurt yours too" I say quietly. "It doesn't, I don't care" he says.

"Meredith.. can you just promise me that you didn't still have feelings for him whilst we were dating.. even during our first date?" He looks into my eyes. "I promise, honey" I hug him.

"..Okay" he says quietly. "Derek, I would not have ever had sex with you if I had feelings for someone else.. you know how much it meant to me" I sit up slowly.

"Yeah, I know baby.. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to start an argument or anything" he says quietly. "I know you're not, it's okay to ask" I stroke his cheek with my thumb.

"I trust you, mer" he kisses my hand. "Thanks, derek.. that means a lot" I hug him.

"Would you really not have sex with someone unless you have feelings for them?" He sits up. "You would?" I ask. "I have" he chuckles. I make a face of disgust. He smiles at me.

"Well, I was a virgin before you defiled me.. its different for me" I giggle. He grins.

"What about now you're not, though?" He asks. "I'm with the love of my life.. I don't wanna have sex with anyone but you" I kiss him. "I love you" he grins. "I love you" I grin.

"Can we sleep?" I ask. "Sure" he says. "Just take your clothes off, you can sleep in your boxers" I say. "Okay baby" he pulls off his clothes and puts them on the floor beside the bed before cuddling into me. I very quickly fall asleep.