chapter 83

Me and derek are in bed. I'm wearing one of his shirts and he's in his boxers. We've just been talking all morning and catching up with eachother.

He has his legs open and I'm sat between them, facing him. "I love you" I look into his eyes. "I love you too" he says.

I run my fingers through his hair as he kisses me. "You alright?" He smiles at me. I nod. He kisses me again deeply.

I push him onto his back and straddle him. He groans softly, putting his hands on my hips as I sit directly ontop of his bulge.

I smile, biting my bottom lip softly as I get comfortable ontop of him, purposefully rubbing myself against him to make him harder. I flick my hair behind my shoulder and lean down to kiss him again.

He tilts his head back slightly and closes his eyes as I kiss his neck. I reach down and grab his hands gently. I entwine our fingers and pin his hands to the mattress above his head as I suck on his neck.

"No hickeys baby, please" he sighs. "No promises" I smile against his skin. I bite him softly. He let's out a small groan.

"That is really turning me on" he chuckles, probably in disbelief as I slowly run my tongue up his neck. I sit up straight and smile at him as I run my fingers down his abs slowly.

He grabs the bottom of his shirt and pulls it off of me, tossing it aside. I'm naked underneath it. He sits up slowly and kisses me passionately.

"You are unbelievably sexy" he chuckles, scanning my body. "You love my body, huh baby?" I smile. "Yeah, I do" he smiles. "I love yours.. you're very handsome" I kiss him again.

"God, I wanna do so many things to you right now" he whispers against my lips. I giggle against his. "Do them" I take his bottom lip between my teeth. I moan softly into his mouth as he picks me up and lays me down on the bed, hovering over me.

I reach down and pull down his boxers. He kicks them off. "A condom, derek" I whisper. He reaches over and grabs one, putting it on himself. I giggle as I look down and see it glow in the dark.

I moan softly, my head tilting back as he slides himself into me. He starts thrusting in and out of me slowly.

Derek's the only person I've ever slept with, so I'm just lucky I guess.. but when I was talking about sex with cristina, she couldn't even believe how good he takes care of me in bed. He really does make me feel amazing.

It helps that he has like the biggest dick ever, I guess. I've never really seen any but his, but I know for a fact that he's way above average... and that really turns me on.

It makes me feel really special that I'm the only person derek does this with. I'm the only person he cares about pleasuring and having fun with under the sheets.

He's so hot, too. I've never been so attracted to anyone in my life. I have the biggest crush on my boyfriend ever. When he looks at me, I get nervous and when he touches me, my heart feels like its gonna jump out of my chest.. and yet, I'm still so comfortable around him.

I never thought I'd catch myself dead, acting like this over a boy. All I want to do is be with him all the time and make him happy.

I moan softly, looking into his eyes as he speeds up. "Derek" I bite my bottom lip, my head tilting back slightly. "Oh! Mhm! Yess!" My nails dig into his back.

He pushes his face into my shoulder. My heels dig into his ass and I grab his hair in my fists, pulling it hard. He groans in pain into my shoulder. I cry out in pleasure.

I spin us over quickly, so I'm ontop of him. His back arches slightly under me and his head falls back in pleasure as I start bouncing up and down ontop of him.

I put my hands on his shoulders, looking down at him. He puts his hands on my hips, helping me move up and down.

He sits up slowly and we kiss passionately. I run my fingers through his hair as we makeout whilst I continue to grind against him.

"Mhhm!" I grab his waist and pull him closer. He groans against my lips. "Fuck baby" he moans softly. I cry out in pleasure quietly, my eyes rolling back as I cum. He groans deeply, pushing his face into my chest as he finishes too.

"Oh my god" I push my face into the crease of his neck, hugging his waist. "Good girl, you're amazing" he whispers, rubbing my back. "That was great" I smile against his skin. "That was incredible" he whispers.

"You did great, baby" he lifts me up gently and pulls out of me. I snuggle back into him as soon as he sits me back down.

I pull away from him slowly after a few minutes when I've finally caught my breath. I kiss him softly before getting up. "Bathroom?" He asks. I nod before leaving the bedroom.

I walk back in a few minutes later and climb into bed with him. He pulls the covers over us and we cuddle into eachother. We talk for hours and hours, watch TV for a bit, spending the whole day in bed until we fall asleep.