Chapter 89

I moan softly against dereks lips as we make out. We're at my work and I'm on my break so he came over and brought me lunch. We're in the corner of the room and he has me pressed up against the wall, feeling me up in my bikini I'm wearing.

"Der, I'm hungry" I whisper as he starts kissing my neck. "Me too" he growls against my skin playfully. I giggle. "I want food baby" I say. "I want you" he grabs my ass and pulls me closer. "I want you too.. but I want my burrito more" I push him away gently. "Oh, the place was closed so I got you McDonald's instead" he says.

I glare at him. He frowns slightly. "Sorry baby" he says. I hit his arm."I hate you" I say. "Lose the attitude, you're lucky I got you anything" he throw my burger at me. I hit him again. He grabs my waist hard and slams me against the wall. I bite my bottom lip, smiling as i see the anger on his face. He kisses me.

"Der" I giggle against his lips as he runs his hands down my sides and grabs my ass, squeezing it in his hands. "People are looking" I bite my lip as he kisses my neck. He pulls away slowly.

"I love you so much, you know that?" He looks into my eyes. "I love you too" I smile. "Baby did you know that you have a spot on your chin?" He asks. "Yes, it was covered with my concealer before you came and rubbed it off" I giggle.

"Can I pop it?" He touches it. "Do you want to have an ugly girlfriend with scars all over her face?" I ask. "umm" he looks down nervously. I chuckle.

"Do you want your burger?" He asks, sitting down. "Yes please baby" I put on my robe and sit next to him. We eat our food.

"Can I have some?" I ask. He hands me the rest of his burger. "Thank you" I smile. "You're welcome gorgeous" he hugs my waist as I eat it. He rests his head on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I run my fingers through his hair. He nods. "I'm so tired.. work is exhausting" he sighs. "Why don't you go home and sleep?" I ask. "I want to stay with you" he frowns.

"We can take a nap when we get home, okay?" I say in a baby voice, kissing his cheek playfully. He nods in agreement. "Meredith, breaks over!" My boss yells. I groan.

"Are you staying to watch?" I ask, standing up. "Definitely" he smiles as I take off my robe. I go over to get my makeup redone before getting back to work.

———————-

The shoot is finally done and I go over to Derek after getting changed back into my clothes. "You did so great mer, you looked so beautiful and perfect and amazing" he hugs me. I giggle, hugging his neck. "Thanks baby" I kiss his cheek.

I put my hands on his neck, pulling him down to kiss him. He puts his hands on my waist, pulling my body against his as he deepens our kiss.

We pull away slowly. "Let's go home" I smile. "Okay" he holds my hand. I lead him out of the building and he takes me to his car. We go back to his apartment.

We're now in bed under the covers and he's making love to me. "You feel so good" I cry out quietly in pleasure against his lips as he moves in and out of me slowly. "You feel amazing baby" he whispers into my ear before kissing my neck.

My back arches underneath him and my legs squeeze around him. "Go faster" I moan. He pulls out of me. "Derek! Why are you stopping?" I pout at him. He smiles at me, sitting next to me. I look at him with puppy eyes. He grins at me teasingly.

I climb ontop of him. "I wasn't done" I frown, looking down sadly as I straddle his thighs. "Weren't you?" He says in a baby voice. I shake my head. "Oh" he frowns.

"Stop it! You're teasing me" I say. "Yes I am.. come here" he chuckles, picking me up. I smile, biting my lip. My head tilts back in pleasure as he slides me onto his erection.

I push my face into the crease of his neck, moaning into it softly as he starts moving me up and down. "Der" I whimper against his skin. He grabs my waist and kisses me deeply.

I speed up. I grab his shoulders and push him back, so he's laid down. "Oh, baby" he moans, his head tilting back as I lean down to kiss his neck.

"You look so sexy" he leans up to kiss me. I groan as he bites my bottom lip gently. My eyes roll back. I grab his hands and pin them above his head to the mattress, speeding up more. I deepen our kiss.

I grab his hand and pull it down. I smile, biting my lip as he immediately gets the hint and starts rubbing my clit. I let out a deep moan, my body spamming ontop of him as I get really close.

He grabs me and flips us over. He starts pounding into me as fast as he can. "Is this good?" He grabs my thighs. "Mhm! Yes! Yes! Yes! Uhh!" My back arches and I throw my head back in pleasure.

"Baby!" I let out a deep cry of pleasure as I cum. "Uh! Mhm" my body collapses onto the bed. He pushes his face into the crease of my neck, groaning deep into my skin. His whole body tenses up. I stroke his back gently as his cum spills into me.

"You were supposed to pull out derek" I giggle as his body relaxes and he lays ontop of me, putting his whole weight on me. "I'm sorry baby, I totally forgot" he sighs. "It's okay" I chuckle. He rolls off of me and pants out of breath.

"You okay?" I reach down, stroking his thigh gently. He smiles at me, nodding. "You wanna go sleepies?" I ask in a silly voice, pulling the covers over us. "Yes, I do" he chuckles, pulling me into his arms. I giggle. We both close our eyes, cuddle into eachother and soon drift off.