chapter 40

Derek's pov:
Me and meredith came out to lunch with a group of her friends. We're all sat at a booth in the corner of the room. Meredith fell asleep on me about ten minutes ago.

She's hugging my waist, resting her head on my chest. "Don't touch my food" she mumbles into my chest as I reach for one of her fries. "Oh, now you're awake" I grin. I hold a fry to her lips. She eats it.

She sits up slowly and stretches her arms and legs out. I chuckle. "Morning" izzie jokes. She giggles, hugging my waist again. She cuddles into my side. I kiss her head.

"She had a very long night, didn't you?" I smile at her. She grins at me. I kiss her. "Nobody wants to hear about your amazing sex life" Cristina rolls her eyes. "Jealous?" She grins. "Yes" Cristina asks. She giggles.

"Shame he doesn't have a brother" izzie says. "He has a best friend" she says. "Hot?" Cristina asks. "Not as hot as derek" she smiles at me. I kiss her. "Mhm" she puts her hands on my cheeks as I deepen the kiss.

"Stop" Cristina says. She pulls away from me slowly. "Derek could set you up with mark" she says. "Oh, I really don't think she's his type" I say quietly.

"You don't think my best friend is good enough for your stupid best friend?" She gets defensive.

"No, sweetheart that's not what I meant.. its just, marks a player.. he likes cute girls and.. well, she's a man eater" I glare at Cristina. She glares back at me.

"Derek, you'll set them up" she looks into my eyes. "Fine, I'll give him her number" I say. "Good boy" she moves away from me.

"Come here" I pull her back. "No, you've annoyed me" she moves away again. "Baby" I chuckle softly. She glares at me. I take my hands off of her waist.

"I'm going to the bathroom" she gets up and leaves. "She has attitude problems" I say. "We know" izzie chuckles. "I love it" I smirk, looking back at her as she walks away. I get up and follow her.

I grab her hand and pull her around the corner with me before she can enter the bathroom. "What are you doing!?" She hits me. I gently push her up against the wall. I kiss her.

I put my hands on her waist. "You are very very sexy when you're angry" I smirk, scanning her body as it reacts to my touch, her back arching. She bites her bottom lip.

She is wearing a very tight, short blue dress. I bought it for her because its my favourite colour and I thought it would look amazing on her. It does.

"Oh" she moans as I kiss her neck. I gently suck on her skin. "Derek stop" she whispers. I pull away. She pulls me in and kisses me again. I smile against her lips.

"Go away!" She pushes me. I chuckle, walking away. She smiles. I sit down at the table again. She goes to the bathroom.

"She is incredible" I take a sip of my drink. "You really love her, huh?" Cristina says. "How could anyone not? Look at her" I smile, watching her walk back over.

"You talking about me?" She giggles, sitting down. "Of course" I pull her close. "Good things?" She asks. "Always" I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

Her phone starts ringing. She grabs it. "Hi daddy" she answers it. "Yeah, I'm out with my friends" she says. "Yeah, he's here" she looks at me. "I'll ask him" she says. I furrow my brows. "Okay, bye" she hangs up.

"Does she call you daddy in bed?" Cristina asks. "Cristina yang" she throws a packet of salt at her. I laugh. "Derek!" She frowns. "Sorry" I stop laughing. She crosses her arms over her chest.

"What are you supposed to be asking me?" I ask. "Dadd-" she stops. She looks down. "My dad asked if you like soccer?" She asks. "Uh.. no" I say. "Well, you're watching it with him tomorrow" she says.

"He likes you" she smiles. "But I have work tomorrow, baby" I say. "What's more important.. work or getting to know your girlfriends dad better?" She pouts slightly. "You.. you're more important" I sigh. She grins.

"Can we go? I have a headache" she asks. "Yeah" I nod. I grab my wallet and pay for everyone's meals. They thank me. Meredith kisses my cheek. We say bye to them and leave.

"Carry me home" she hugs me. "Okay, come here" I turn around. She jumps onto my back. I piggyback her home.

"Why are you so tired today, beautiful?.. normally you're okay after all nighters" I ask as I lay her down on my bed. "I'm not sure" she sighs. I climb next to her after pulling off my shirt and trousers.

"You up for few hours?" I whisper in her ear. She kisses my lips. I smile against hers. She's always up for sex. I love that about her. It's so hot.

I just want to be inside her all the time. I crave her touch constantly. It's not even about me, I just want to pleasure her. Her moans are the sexiest, yet cutest things I've ever heard and I need to hear them.

I climb down her body and spread her legs. I pull off her panties slowly and toss them aside. "My gorgeous girl, could you get anymore fucking sexy?" I whisper as I see her fresh wax.

I lick all the way up her pussy before I start to kiss her lower belly. "Mhm" she spreads her legs further open. She grabs my hair gently in her fist. I start eating her out slowly. I make her cum four times before letting her go to sleep.