chapter 12

He kisses down my stomach. I arch my back slightly, biting my lip. He undoes my trousers slowly. He runs his hands down my legs.

He unzips my boots and pulls them off. I look down at him as he slowly pulls down my trousers.

He kisses between my thighs. I'm used to men touching me and feeling me up because of my previous job as a stripper.. but I'm not used to wanting them to touch me. His hands just feel so good on my skin.

He gently tugs on my panties, pulling them down my legs. He tosses them aside. He runs his tongue up and down my foulds, pulling them apart gently with his fingers before slipping his tongue into me.

He starts moving it in and out fast. My mouth falls open slightly and my head tilts back. I grab onto the sheets under me. I let out a small moan. He immediately starts moving his tongue faster.

He puts his hand on my stomach to keep me still. "Derek" I gently grab his hair in my fists.

My legs fall further open. He puts his hands on the insides of my thighs to keep them still as they start shaking slightly. I let out a louder moan.

I grab the sheets under me. My back arches. I throw my head back in pleasure. I pant out of breath, my body collapsing onto the bed after I finish.

He slows down before stopping completely. I don't have to worry about him not making me finish anymore.

He crawls back up my body. He kisses me. I moan quietly against his lips. I put my hands on his cheeks so he can't pull away, deepening the kiss.

We pull away slowly. I look into his eyes. "You okay?" He smiles. I nod. "What's wrong?" He furrows his brows. "Nothing!" I say.

He leans in. I close my eyes as his lips brush against mine. I kiss him. "Derek!" We hear his front door open. He pulls away quickly.

"Who's that?" I ask as we both sit up. "It sounds like amy" he stands up, pulling his clothes on. He leaves the room. I put on my clothes.

I hear them talking. I walk out and stand next to him. "What?" He asks. "Yeah, the guy just showed up at the house and started yelling at me" she says tearfully. "Who?" He asks. "He said he worked with you" she says.

"Okay.. its okay, I'll deal with it" he hugs her. She hugs him back. "How did you get here?" He asks. "Liz is outside.. she drove.. she told me to come up and get you" she says. "Okay" he says.

"Do you want to stay here or I can call you a cab? I'll be a while" he asks. "Do you want me to wait here?" I whisper. "Yeah" he smiles. "Okay" I smile.

"If I'm really late back and you get tired, just sleep in my bed.. you can wear one of my shirts and feel free to eat whatever you want out of the kitchen" he says. "Okay thanks" I say.

"I'm sorry about this" he says. "Its okay" I say. "You're not mad?" He asks. "I'll be mad If you don't bring me a coffee on your way back" I say. He chuckles.

He kisses me softly. "I'll be back as soon as possible" he says. "Okay" I say. He walks away with amelia.

I sit on the couch. I grab the tv remote and turn on the TV. I don't really watch it, I just think about what happened in the bedroom.