chapter 50

I smile, jumping up and down happily as I look at the clock and see what time it is. Cristina gives me a weird look and chuckles.

I'm at a small get together with some of my friends. We're in my apartment, sat in the living room. I got up to get drinks when I noticed the time.

"Guess who's gonna be here soon" I grin. "Your boyfriend" izzie chuckles. "My boyfriend!" I run over to the door when the bell rings.

My parents are here, but they said they don't mind if I invite my friends over. "Derek" I hug him tight. "Hi babe" he chuckles, hugging me back.

"I'm very happy to see you" I say. "I can tell" he grins. I smile wider. "I think you've met most people, baby but this is Jackson, Alex, izzie, Cristina, April, Lucy.. and marks here!" I run over and hug mark, pulling him over to derek. He chuckles.

"This is Lucy, who I'm setting mark up with" I point at the girl sat on the couch. "She's almost as pretty as you" mark whispers in my ear. "Shut up" I giggle, rolling my eyes. Derek glares at him, pulling me close again.

"Hi guys" he says. "Hey" everyone says to him. "So this is the boyfriend you've been raving about" Lucy says. "He's handsome, isn't he?" I grin, pulling him over to her. She nods.

"Have you been talking about me, baby?" He hugs me from behind, kissing my neck playfully. I giggle, nodding. "None stop" Cristina says. He grins at me.

"Did I tell you guys about what happened to derek at work the other day? He secured a huge deal with another company so a lot of money came in and he gave everyone huge bonuses" I say. "You told us" izzie says. "About a hundred times" Cristina says.

"I'm very proud of him" I squeeze him. "Thanks mer" he smiles at me. I grin at him. He kisses me softly.

"Do you want to come and say hi to daddy? He told me to bring you up as soon as you get here" I ask as he holds my hand. "Sure" he follows me upstairs.

"Daddy! Derek's here" we walk into his office. "Hi" he comes over and hugs him. My dad loves derek. "Hi thatcher" Derek smiles.

"I'll leave you to your guy talk" I grin. They chuckle. "See you downstairs" I kiss Derek's cheek before going.

Derek comes down a few minutes later. "Dereekkkk" I hold my arms open to him. He sits next to me on the couch and cuddles me.

"Your dad is terrifying" he whispers. "He loves you" I giggle. "Still scary" he says. "Poor baby" I tease. He glares at me. I grin at him.

"You staying over tonight?" I ask. "Come to mine, I wanna do it and I want it to be loud and hot" he whispers in my ear. "Okay" I giggle.

---------

"I'm so sorry baby" he kisses my cheek softly a few times. "That hurt!" I say tearfully. We were having sex when his dog decided to jump onto the bed and bite my hand.

I sob quietly as he kisses my hand. "I wanna go home" I get up and pull on my clothes. "Meredith" he sighs.

"Stupid dog!" I yell at it. It whines, running away from me. "Baby, he was trying to play with you, he didn't do it to be nasty" he gets up and puts on his boxers.

"He did hurt me though" I cry, looking at the small red mark on my hand.

"Come here" he pulls me into his arms. I hug him tight, crying into his chest.

"Come here, arlo can give you kisses to say sorry, okay?" He says, sitting me on the bed. "Okay" I say quietly. He calls arlo over and he jumps onto the bed next to me.

"I'm angry with you" I say as he starts licking my face, climbing ontop of me. "He's sorry, aren't you buddy?" Derek's pets him.

"Kiss it better" I hold my hand up to him. He licks it. I smile. "I forgive you!" I hug him. Derek grins. He gets arlo off of the bed and he goes and lays in his own dog bed instead.

"You okay?" He hugs me. I nod. "I'm sorry baby, he's never done anything like that before" he says. "I think he thought I was hurting you" I giggle. "Maybe" he chuckles.

"You think he'd protect me too?" She smiles. "Stupid meredith!" He pretends to hit me. "Ow!" I look over at arlo. He runs over and jumps ontop of derek, pushing him away from me. We both laugh.

"Good boy" Derek strokes him. "My baby" I kiss his nose. He licks my face. I grin. He runs away again.

"Right.. now you come here" he climbs ontop of me. I giggle, laying down on the bed. I pull down his boxers.