chapter 23

Me and derek are in the shower. We're making out. I pull away from him as I hear my phone ring. I turn around to get out.

"Derek, wait a second.. I need to make sure it's not my agent" I giggle as he pulls me back and kisses me. He smiles, kissing me again before letting me go.

I pick up my phone. "Hello?" I say. "Hi mer" Kathleen says. "Oh, hi kath" I smile. He pulls me back into the shower. I giggle. He keeps me away from the water so I don't get my phone wet.

He kisses my neck. "Are you listening?" She asks. "Yeah, I'm sorry your brother is trying to- derek!" I giggle as he pushes me up against the wall.

"Nevermind.. bye meredith" she says. "Bye" I hang up. I toss the phone out. It lands on my towel on the floor. I kiss him passionately. He picks me up.

-------

We leave the shop. I put the morning after pill in my mouth. He hands me a bottle of water. I swallow it.

He holds my hand. "Are you excited to see me at work?" I ask, waving down a taxi. "Very" he says as we get in. We go to my work.

We get out of the taxi. I hold his hand as we walk into the place. It's a massive building. "Hi meredith" the photographer walks over. I've known him for ages. He's really nice.

"Hi dan" I hug him. "Is this?" He looks at derek. Daniel is basically my guy best friend. I've told him all about derek. He's very invested in our relationship. "This is my boyfriend, derek" I giggle.

"Oh my god! It's so nice to meet you" he hugs him. I chuckle. "You too" Derek says, confused. "This is daniel" I say. "Oh, you're the photographer" Derek says. I nod.

"You can sit over there" I point at a chair at the side of the room. "Okay" he smiles at me. I kiss him softly. He walks away.

"You did not tell me he was that hot" Daniel says. I giggle. "Can he model?" He asks. I look at him. He raises his brow. "Derek" I say. He walks over.

----------

"I'm uncomfortable" he says. I chuckle softly. "You're doing really good babe" I say.

I'm stood behind the camera with Daniel. Derek is sat infront of the camera and Daniel is taking pictures of him.

"Maybe he can take a little break?" I ask Daniel. "Okay" he says. I walk over to derek. "You sure you're okay with this?" I kneel infront of him. I loosen his tie to make him more comfortable. We put him in a suit.

"Yeah.. why cant you be in the photos with me?" He asks. "Daniel is just testing to make sure you're okay infront of a camera" I sort out his hair.

"And?" He asks. "You're doing good" I kiss him softly. "Better than you?" He asks. "Definitely" I giggle. He grins.

"I'm gonna get changed into my outfit" I stand up. I go to the corner of the room.

"You just get changed here? In the open?" He asks. "Derek, Daniel is more into you than he is me" I chuckle, slipping on the dress. "Very true" Daniel says. I giggle, looking at him.

"What about infront of models?" He asks. I shrug, nodding. "Guy models?" He asks. I look at him. "Do you have a problem with it?" I ask. "No, I guess it's not my business" he says.

I walk over to him and sit infront of him. He puts his hands on my waist. I look back at him. "You are my boyfriend.. its okay if you're uncomfortable with me getting changed infront of other guys" I say.

"No, I'm okay with it.. I promise" he says. I smile. "Good" I kiss him softly. "You guys ready?" Daniel asks. "Yeah" I say.

"Sit straight" I say. He sits up straight. I put my arm on his shoulder. I stand next to him. He puts his hand on my waist.

Daniel walks over and sorts out my hair for me. He walks back and takes some pictures. We do it in a few different poses together and I get some alone.

We get changed back into our regular clothes. "You ready to go?" He asks. I nod, holding his hand.

"So you.. have a job?" Daniel asks him. "Derek owns his own company" I giggle. "Shame" he says. "I know.. I'd love to have him work with me all the time" I chuckle.

Derek smiles at me. He kisses my cheek. "Bye daniel" I say. "Bye" he smiles. Me and derek leave.